Reviews for New Year's Eve 2010 Las Vegas
sixytplus chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
HOT very HOT :):)
sixytplus chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Oh gross an exploding body ,loved the chapter an maybe Sara is going to be surprised ,dont know what is wrong with story alert but I'm not getting them ! :):)
calicsifan07 chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
Ok burning question, was she or wasn't she pregnant at the last New Year's Eve? How old are those twins? If she wasn't they would be tiny, if she was they would be older. Come on spill it.
calicsifan07 chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Now that's the way to bring in the New Year. That chapter had everything. I will miss this little story.
Billyjorja chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
Another lovely story to add to my collection.

Where are they living?

Looking forward to your next "A few days" story.

Trish
cancsifan chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
Enjoyed very much! Thrilled to hear there is another "Few Days" coming. I'm just re-reading the whole series right now.
sillym3 chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
Told ya! Not just baby,but babies! You girls are the best when it comes to GS family.

Bring on the next sugar candy;)
toothchick chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
That was so sweet! You didn't mention how old the twins are...leaving Gil's question unanswered...was she or wasn't she at New Year's? If she wasn't, she certainly was soon after!
toothchick chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
I loved that they could be openly affectionate with each other in front of their friends. BTW, She never really answered Gil's question...
NickyStokes chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
We have a work-in-progress for the "A Few Days" series-watch for it!

Doing Happy Dancing around the room, always sad when your stories draw to a close, happy that one of my FAVORITE series is coming back...will watch with eager eyes...

Off to eat Polish Food while doing another Happy Dance!
flowerchild77 chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
a great way to end the story! Loved it!

are you planning another story? Your the author i always look out for!

again, great work, love the GSR!
gsrfan34 chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
Great chapter and story! Loved it!
gsrfan34 chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
Great chapter!
Jff1 chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
Loved it... can't wait for the next one!

Cindy