Reviews for A Night In Jacob's Garage
My mind is blown. There's a slut in all of us and you just release yours a little more often. You're story is the bomb!
Madison chapter 16 . 7/27
Fuck you slut
tealteam101 chapter 10 . 7/21
Your a SUPER talented writer and I made my account just so I could tell you that
I would say I'm sorry about your loss, but it's lame and rubs it in. To love someone so completely only to lose them is the most awful thing ever. It's not the same as breaking up with someone, it's so much worse. No one should have to go through that, but I'm proud of you do, not exactly getting over it, since you don't get over something like that, but for keeping going, finding happiness again and always remembering your love. It's what they would have wanted.
SheWolf1993 chapter 25 . 5/14
Loved the entire thing! And, I 100% agree on Edward being a complete dick, Team Jacob all the Way! You are a very talented writer, and I hope to see more from you. Thanks for the Jacob and Bella version... I loved twilight but I would have loved it even better if Bella ended up with Jacob.
Made me so ducking horny
Moonlight star chapter 25 . 4/20
Amazing love story love the song,
I loved this one so much! I loved the toys
vamp123 chapter 25 . 3/19
I find your story beautiful intense and filled with love and reality nice story
donna79 chapter 1 . 3/16
I found this story a few summers ago but I accidently deleted it the next day. I won't be making the same mistake again. So glad to have finally found it again. I seriouslly thought that I would never find it.
Love the story so far although I have one question how did Bella get the name Nessie for her cat?
brelove chapter 25 . 3/1
Okay so I have read you're fanfic from beginning to end and I absolutely love it! I love how you were able to put feeling into the story. At some points in the story I actually cried because of what was happening. You wrote an amazing story. :) :) :) :)
litanolastar chapter 25 . 2/23
Love it!
Trinety reyes chapter 17 . 1/22
Im a Lesbian and i realy want to lick your pussy and rub your tits. i read your fanfic when im horny (which is like 24/7) but i pretend that instead of Jacob, it's you and your sexy ass. i have a HUGE dildo that i will shove in your vagina and ass hole. i will strap you in bed and put a vibrator in yur pussy and a butt plug in your ass and a clit vibrator on yur clit, and tit clamps. i will find the world biggest dildo and rape you so fucking hard, and i will make you drink yur own cum , and mine to! Just kidding, i wont EVER do that to anyone. but i am really, don't take this seriously, im just kidding around.
a regular fan chapter 25 . 1/18
i just want u 2 know how much i appreciate how much time and effort u put into this fanfic. also, if it's not to much to ask, could u mabey mention this review on your upcoming chapters, just so i know u read this.