Reviews for A Night In Jacob's Garage
twlightbella chapter 25 . 9/28
Happy ending
Alaney chapter 17 . 4/30
Jacub black is so cute and awesome and I would like to see hem.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 13 . 2/13
God damn that beyond hot
OPOSOJOJ chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Yum
Guest chapter 16 . 8/27/2015
My mind is blown. There's a slut in all of us and you just release yours a little more often. You're story is the bomb!
Madison chapter 16 . 7/27/2015
Fuck you slut
tealteam101 chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
Your a SUPER talented writer and I made my account just so I could tell you that
Guest chapter 22 . 7/17/2015
I would say I'm sorry about your loss, but it's lame and rubs it in. To love someone so completely only to lose them is the most awful thing ever. It's not the same as breaking up with someone, it's so much worse. No one should have to go through that, but I'm proud of you do, not exactly getting over it, since you don't get over something like that, but for keeping going, finding happiness again and always remembering your love. It's what they would have wanted.
SheWolf1993 chapter 25 . 5/14/2015
Loved the entire thing! And, I 100% agree on Edward being a complete dick, Team Jacob all the Way! You are a very talented writer, and I hope to see more from you. Thanks for the Jacob and Bella version... I loved twilight but I would have loved it even better if Bella ended up with Jacob.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/7/2015
Made me so ducking horny
Moonlight star chapter 25 . 4/20/2015
Amazing love story love the song,
Guest chapter 16 . 4/5/2015
I loved this one so much! I loved the toys
vamp123 chapter 25 . 3/19/2015
I find your story beautiful intense and filled with love and reality nice story
donna79 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
I found this story a few summers ago but I accidently deleted it the next day. I won't be making the same mistake again. So glad to have finally found it again. I seriouslly thought that I would never find it.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/6/2015
Love the story so far although I have one question how did Bella get the name Nessie for her cat?