Reviews for Stalefish
Dawnie-7 chapter 7 . 3/10/2016
Woooow! Well hello stranger :)
I wish I had known you came back, I would have come back from my internet hiatus. It's clear, you haven't for a second missed a beat on this. Just like before I love how capture the close knit brotherhood between all the guys. And I'm enjoying seeing MJ get closer, even more closer with the girls. She deserves the friendship. And I have to give a 'you go girl' for showing that valley girl who's boss when it comes to Jay.
I'm hoping you still plan to continue this some time, I would love to see how things progress now that these two have spent the night together, to put it sweetly. Which I thought was perfectly btw.
mikkimouse1004 chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
Im still reading! Please don't stop writing
Storylover00 chapter 7 . 3/15/2015
This is a great story! Please, please write soon! Can't wait!
shel chapter 7 . 1/27/2015
yo. I know its been like 6 months since you last updated but I just wanted to let you know I dig this story, and id like to read more if you feel like continuing.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
I know it has been awhile since you updated, but this is the best story I've read on this site. I love your portrayal of Jay, a bad boy with a soft side, but still rough around the edges. I love them together and I truly hope you decide to update again. Great work, honestly!
Nirvana14 chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
So happy you updated! It was a great chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
This is brilliant! just read all 7 chapters in one go, you're a great writer :) please don't discontinue this story!
mypoeticdownfall chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
Sooo please update! I forgot how much I love this story! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
ummm...no offense but I thought it was sort of disgusting that MJ would make out with Jay after he basically had sex with that redhead chick!I think you should make MJ date Stacy since Jay and Kathy will cheat together!
Dawnie-7 chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Heaven to bestys! I can't believe you came back! I can't even begin to go on and explain how excited I am so I won't bother, but I'm so glad you did (wish two others would).
I swear it's like you never left. The entire feel of the story is still there. Though not quite thrilled with the new found Stacey closeness...I'm sorry! I know it says so right in the summary, but still, I'm a Jay girl at heart :)
Speak of the devil, that was ummm...some late night visit. Definitely not one I would mind. Though I do wonder if that was all his doing or if some of that girl talk made it's way to him...
maowool chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
I loved this chapter! Can't wait for the next! x
2LostSouls chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Wow, I really love this story. I know it's been a while since you've updated, but please do so! You have something really good going, so finish it pleeaassseeee!
RoseRedGurl chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
You have to update this.
ellen chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
this is one of the best LODT stories i've read on here. i know its been a while since oyu updated but i hope you do!
hunterarielle chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
loved it!need ch.6! it was alittle long but there wasnt to much to correst or ay it was a great ch.!