Reviews for Watching
Lavonya chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I like the events from his point of view!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
good story
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
ZAinab chapter 1 . 8/19/2010

I really liked the flashback!
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
SelKar chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I love your "Losing and Gaining" series! You don't forget to add some things that happened on the movie like the Na'vi 's way of speaking and their believes.

Keep writing, please!

(Sorry if there are any mistakes, I'm still learning english, I can understand everything I read, but I can't write at all!)
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
uber cute!
JemDragon84 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I like the story but a few comments. One, Jake would not be so passive. He is a Marine, nuff said. 2nd, you made it seem as if Tsu'tey new of the pod they use already, but unless he has inside information , he would have to guess, like Neytiri did, not know they use it. And do the Na'vi call their Planet Pandora?
yukikun336 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This one was sort of sadder but still cute. I think its so cute how Tsu'tey saved him but still sad that Neytiri died. I also like how in the first chapter u showed jakes side and in this one you see Tsu'tey's side.
HawaiianJen808 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
lovely! i like how u made them eet n how slowly but surely, Tsu'tey falls in love. And Jake the same! awesome! keep up the great fic's!
sexypancake chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Nice. I liked getting Tsu'tey's POV in this fic.
Abused-Little-Raven chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
loved it!~
True Colours chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I really like your OC Tirnak, even though we saw so little of him - it's one of those little things that fleshes out a story. I've read your other fics in the series and gramatically speaking this one seems to be less carefully written. Reading your other fics it also seemed to be that the relationship between Jake and Tsu'tey would be a very cold one - 'Mother Ey'wa told us we had to do this, so let's get on with it' - and I kind of respected you for making it that way, rather than drowing us in a tide of sudden and implausible affection, but I'm not sure if it was the relationship you intended. However, what I thought was really clever in this installment was that you showed how Tsu'tey passed off his jealous feelings as jealousy for Neytiri, explaining how he failed to notice his attraction to Jake for so long.

XxNoirRosexX chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I liked this one, but I do wish that you would have had more of them in the present. The flashback was way to long. It was interesting and I wish the real movie had gone that way, but it would have been better if you had broken it up. Perhaps having a break in the middle with Tsu'tey reflecting. Maybe him thinking about how if he would have known that it was his future mate he could have reacted differently.

Oh and yah for PWP! I can't wait to read that one. Please continue this series. It is so adorable that I have been checking twice a day for your next story.
CastielKicksAss chapter 1 . 1/4/2010