Reviews for Grey Skies Over London
There needs to be a sequel. Like, right now.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 2/16
That was so sad. I cried.
fandazed chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Brilliant! I love this insanity in America towards being free.
CatMaz chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Yup, I'm crying now. Wonderfully done though. Super dark and tragic. I don't think I can take in any more angst! :)
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
that made me cry
dewi111 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Man, you need to make a sequel, that portrays what happens in the future.
Andrea the Chinchilla chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Okay this was scary and made me cry! Very dark indeed damn...
Cocoaflower chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Holy... that was... scary, for lack of better terms... *shivers* I'd hate to see Al like that.
damtoti chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This was so painful and emotional. And your characterization made it impossible for me to hate anyone. It depicted all the shades of grey, all the characters doing what they believed was right with only the best intentions.
roserycus77 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Holy fucking shit that was amazing. I started crying at Washington's last words. I can't even explain how much I love this.
SocietyMember chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This was haunting.
Jefferson being America's voice, George Washington's last words, Arthur's denial... everything was perfect. I cried.

Long Live The United States of America!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
You realize George the 3rd was insane, right?
Cruxis' Kingdom Heart Cherubim chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Oh my God! How dare you do that England! How could you!
God this is the only fic I can say that got me to literally cry at the ending... Nice job, but it's so heartbreaking!
Karlina101 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Fuck you Aurthur/england fuck you.
Zaabeth chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Damn if that isn't a little creepy. And sad, and depressing. But it was a very good story. Nicely done. A good portrayal of emotion and thoughts, the way that everyone kind of had their own idea on the manner and such. Very well done. So yeah, good job. :)