Reviews for Grey Skies Over London
Omg... That was AMAZING! Your writing skills are awesome! It was so sad though! Struck me in the feels! It was also a very cfeative circumstance.
FireFox Vixen chapter 1 . 4/12
Red-Phonix14 chapter 1 . 3/17
Poor Alfie!
Holy crap
CuteHeartz chapter 1 . 1/23
It's really sad when you realize that Alfred and George had developed a strong, loving relationship together and Arthur basically tore them and their Father/Son relationship apart! D: Clearly they wouldve done anything for eachother :/ And then Arthur trying to say that HE was Alfred's Father when Washington was! JERK!
Edassu chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Goddam that was amazing
Advocado chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I understand that the story is pretty old and I may receive no answer at all but I'll try.
I want to ask a permission to translate this text into Russian and post it at one of the official fanfiction sites. I find this story really amazing and emotional so I want to show it to Russian Hetalia fans. Of course, nickname of yous will be stated as the author's and there will be reference to the original story in the description.
I hope you will find time to reply to me. (If there is no reply during 5 days I will take a response and post the translation with all the information about the original fanfic)
Pebblepaw chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This is one of the times when I am forced to hate britain
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
There needs to be a sequel. Like, right now.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
That was so sad. I cried.
fandazed chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Brilliant! I love this insanity in America towards being free.
CatMaz chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Yup, I'm crying now. Wonderfully done though. Super dark and tragic. I don't think I can take in any more angst! :)
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
that made me cry
dewi111 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Man, you need to make a sequel, that portrays what happens in the future.
Potatothechao chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Okay this was scary and made me cry! Very dark indeed damn...