Reviews for Forgotten Forever's
TwilightDiamond chapter 24 . 11/14/2013
ESME CAN BE A FIGHTER. She chooses not to. I think she can take down the bastard.
TwilightDiamond chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
TwilightDiamond chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
Sing to the tune of "I've been workin on the railroad, da dee dum dum da" and laugh insanely
loveislove1718 chapter 24 . 7/7/2013
This story is so good I hope you continuing writing soon!
I love everything about it you are a great author :)
Running Fire Pixie chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is really good. :)
I started reading We Are Broken at about 11pm then decided that I needed to read the rest. So it's now 2:16am.
Okayy... Im going to sleep now. Lol

P.S I think that Carlise should help Esme fight Charles :)
mortal-paralight chapter 24 . 7/11/2012
It's fine that you took your time writing this chapter. It means that you gave it a lot of thought and that you didn't want to give up on it. But I do wonder how the next chapter will be like. I think that Esme should fight the battle but that is up to you and how you want to write it. Anyways I will be waiting with open arms for the next chapter. Please update soon as I love this story.
Just4Me chapter 24 . 7/10/2012
I'm glad to see Esme standing up for herself, and being willing to fight. But I can see Carlisle's side too. I can't see him just standing by while she is in danger, and I think she shouldn't expect that of him. In a perfect world, they would face the danger together. Maybe she will learn that it isn't a weakness to be supported by your loved ones.
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 24 . 7/10/2012
What If esme gets injured then carlisle gets pissed off. He fights charles, before he goes to the kill shot he whispers this is the last time you lay a hand on a woman, last time you lay a hand on MY wife. Then charless head is ripped off.
CarlisleandEsme chapter 24 . 7/10/2012

Loved it!

Cant wait for more!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/30/2012
please i need 2 no what happens UPDATE! Please :)
Just4Me chapter 23 . 8/25/2011
I'm so glad you're going to finish this story. Esme needs some closure here. She needs to get her self respect back. And I want to see her and Carlisle happy together again.
TwilightPrncss chapter 23 . 8/25/2011
Yay! I'm glad you're back on this story, I love it :)
Gingerslytherin chapter 23 . 8/25/2011
Yay so glad you updated i was so excited when i got the email alert the chapter hope Esme will kick some Charles ass soon :D
Katie1995 chapter 23 . 8/25/2011
YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY X100000!

You're back. Thanks for the mention, btw, I just can't see this story go to waste! It's too good.

I can't wait to find out what happens! :D

- Katie1995 :) x
fanfic angelfairy chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
this is a great story. i think esme should have awesome plant manipulating powers.