Reviews for Forgotten Forever's
TwilightDiamond chapter 24 . 11/14/2013
ESME CAN BE A FIGHTER. She chooses not to. I think she can take down the bastard.
TwilightDiamond chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
CLIFFIE
TwilightDiamond chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
CHARLES THE BITCHY BITCHY BASTARD... HE WONT LIVE A LONG LONG DAY... CARLISLE N ESME STICK TOGETHER... HE'LL SMUSH YOU LIKE YOURE CLAY...
Sing to the tune of "I've been workin on the railroad, da dee dum dum da" and laugh insanely
loveislove1718 chapter 24 . 7/7/2013
This story is so good I hope you continuing writing soon!
I love everything about it you are a great author :)
Running Fire Pixie chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is really good. :)
I started reading We Are Broken at about 11pm then decided that I needed to read the rest. So it's now 2:16am.
Okayy... Im going to sleep now. Lol

P.S I think that Carlise should help Esme fight Charles :)
mortal-paralight chapter 24 . 7/11/2012
It's fine that you took your time writing this chapter. It means that you gave it a lot of thought and that you didn't want to give up on it. But I do wonder how the next chapter will be like. I think that Esme should fight the battle but that is up to you and how you want to write it. Anyways I will be waiting with open arms for the next chapter. Please update soon as I love this story.
Just4Me chapter 24 . 7/10/2012
I'm glad to see Esme standing up for herself, and being willing to fight. But I can see Carlisle's side too. I can't see him just standing by while she is in danger, and I think she shouldn't expect that of him. In a perfect world, they would face the danger together. Maybe she will learn that it isn't a weakness to be supported by your loved ones.
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 24 . 7/10/2012
What If esme gets injured then carlisle gets pissed off. He fights charles, before he goes to the kill shot he whispers this is the last time you lay a hand on a woman, last time you lay a hand on MY wife. Then charless head is ripped off.
CarlisleandEsme chapter 24 . 7/10/2012
GO ESME! :D

Loved it!

Cant wait for more!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/30/2012
please i need 2 no what happens UPDATE! Please :)
Just4Me chapter 23 . 8/25/2011
I'm so glad you're going to finish this story. Esme needs some closure here. She needs to get her self respect back. And I want to see her and Carlisle happy together again.
TwilightPrncss chapter 23 . 8/25/2011
Yay! I'm glad you're back on this story, I love it :)
Gingerslytherin chapter 23 . 8/25/2011
Yay so glad you updated i was so excited when i got the email alert the chapter hope Esme will kick some Charles ass soon :D
Katie1995 chapter 23 . 8/25/2011
YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY X100000!

You're back. Thanks for the mention, btw, I just can't see this story go to waste! It's too good.

I can't wait to find out what happens! :D

- Katie1995 :) x
fanfic angelfairy chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
this is a great story. i think esme should have awesome plant manipulating powers.