Reviews for Because He Asked
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
erally great o/s. i'm soo glad that you decided to expand it. thank you!
I'mActuallyObsessedx chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
love it :)

cant wait to read the sequel x
mskathy chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
What a great crossover! I really loved WW, so this was an extra special treat. I can't wait to move on and read the continuation. I think you built things up so well!
HEAR chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Okay, so I'm finally, FINALLY, back to read and review.

First of all, congrats on the Judges' win. That is always exciting, though running naked through the fandom may cause you to catch a cold or something... or at least that's what my grandma used to tell me.

Anyway, I wanted to read the o/s before diving into the full-length fic. It was nice to see their introduction to one another and get a feel for what the set-up was like. I only caught bits and pieces of the first season of the West Wing, but that didn't seem to affect my understanding of the different relationship dynamics here.

Favorite LOL line: "When it's waving at you from between your thighs, it's irresistible."

Thanks for writing. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Jessica1971 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Congrats on winning best overall! I was one of the judges and I really enjoyed this fic. I've never seen The West Wing, but I thought you developed the characters and the plot nicely and, most importantly, it was an interesting story. I loved the little notes and gifts they exchanged.

I was wondering... is the child's father out of the picture entirely? It's a topic that never comes up... was she married? Is the father still involved in the child's life?

Great job!
TheOysterGirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I reviewed this originally when it was still anonymous but just wanted to say again how much I enjoyed your entry and looking forward to reading the longer version once it's done!