Reviews for Patching Things Up
SiriusBlackFan2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Nice. Very good and accurate for what could happened.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Amazing!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Great! I love Hurt/comfort fics. Here's to all of the care for each.
elixile chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This is so very nice, almost simple (in the best possible way) and definitely evocative of the movieverse - you've got the characterization spot on! Great to see Mary portrayed as you have done here also.
Ghost of the Crescent Moon chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
That was really sweet, loved the way you wrote the characters :D
ripplinwaters chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Perfect.
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Nice film denouement, mate! :D

I like that you decompressed the characters

more thoroughly and realistically after their

big fight than the film even wound up doing...

Cheers! :)

~Sharma
Ancalime8301 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
"And if you don't take it off yourself, we'll just wait until you faint and pull it off you then."

Haha, awesome! (The "I will if you will" was great, too.)

It's nice to see a decently civil interaction between Holmes and Mary, too. And I'll bet Mrs. Hudson will have a lot to say to Mary about putting up with those two!

(Boy have I been missing a lot of your stuff... you ought to announce these things on your LJ more often. ;))
BreathOfNocte chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Lovely depiction of Mary. Only a lady as tolerant and stalwart as she could not only put up with Waston and his incessant gallivanting, but with Holmes and his traits, as well. Also, I adore the in-characterness of Holmes. Bravo, darling.
The Mills Apocrypha chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I can't quite put my finger on why I enjoyed this so much but I really did! Its so natural and well written, like a snapshot of their lives:D
Tozz chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
"I will if you will." Brilliant. XD

Loved the bit of interaction with Mary! It would've been great to see more of that in the film. Wonderful job :)
MagnusSpark chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
AW. I will if you will? That was far too cute.

It kind of set my mind running a bit, cause all I could think about was SmutSmutSmut, but I think it was amazing without the smut. Bromances forever! XD
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Very nicely done and you kept them both completely in character.

I enjoyed too how you worked Mary and Mrs Hudson into it, and I liked the burgeoning friendship you could see developing between Holmes & Mary. You can see that she is becoming a little fond of him already.
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Oh this was brilliant! Thank you for including Mary-thoughtful, observant, clever Mary.

Very well done.
Dorryen Golde chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I really like your style. It's like I can hear a voice in my head, narrating the story in a poetic, almost musical fashion. I enjoyed reading this (haha, it fits into the genre "Hurt/Comfort" quite literally).