Reviews for Charlotte Prince
rockndasha chapter 24 . 11/12/2010
DUDE! way to make an unexpected ending! plz tell me thats NOT the end! I LUV THIS STORY TO MUCH FOR IT TO END! :'(

lol! LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT!
rockndasha chapter 23 . 11/12/2010
BAHAHA! "XOXO Charlotte Prince"? HAHA! this is classic :P god thats hilarious!
rockndasha chapter 21 . 11/12/2010
oh no! u actually killed charlie? ahh! well, it is ur fic :P i wish he lived though... wateves, now that avery is cleared up! haha great chaps :)
rockndasha chapter 19 . 11/11/2010
HA! i KNEW it! it is her father! i only hav one question...

WHO IS ANTHONY AVERIES? did ya make him up? or is he real? coz i feel slightly dumb if i don know who he is and he is actually pretty famous :(
rockndasha chapter 18 . 11/10/2010
this cliffy is evil! lol, FINALLY! you updated! dude... CHARIE SHOT HER? AAAH! well thats kinda cool :P

tobacco leaves eh? her father maybe? well in any case, i honestly hope that u will update soon! this is getting even BETTER!
rockndasha chapter 15 . 10/18/2010
that is an evil cliffy! she's a HOOKER? damn! thats just hard core! and amazing! hehe thanks for clarifying that little chapter 14 nuance *smirk* ('scuse my spellin') anyways, great fantastic job! definetly luv charlotte! she reminds me of lara croft a tad! cant wait for the next chpater :)
rockndasha chapter 14 . 10/11/2010
hehe! that was such a unpredictable chapter! (both of them really :P) i mean her ending up tied up is just awsome! hehe charlotte using her last name like that is soooooo coool! ahh! i am soo happy u finally pdated :P is chapter 14 supposed to be so short-ish? eh, watever :P LUV IT! hope ya update soon :)
rockndasha chapter 12 . 9/26/2010
haha! that is evil :P like the famouse captain of the black pearl says "two peas in a pot, luv"! that is sooo wade and charlotte :P haha great chapter!
rockndasha chapter 11 . 9/20/2010
HAHA! "that like to shoot at a bunch of...inocent... riders" XD dude i luv this story even more now! huh, i wonder if that dream she had somehow shows us how her and ben would get together :P haha! sry, great chpater! and hope ya update the next one soon :)
rockndasha chapter 9 . 9/9/2010
i s'pose that MD, soundtrack, movie, and shrimps ramen makes u very very happy :P i luv this chapter its great! it sorta gives us a whole new view and charlie and charlotte's relationship don it? anyways, i hope ya update soon!

ur faithful reader, rock'n'dasha :P
rockndasha chapter 8 . 9/8/2010
haha "in too good" :P damn soooo wade! luv this chapter!
rockndasha chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
damn! cant wait for the next chapter! this is sooo cool! and ben catching up with her? damn! luv it!
HarleyQuinn669 chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
First off, your comment at the top of Chapter 5 made me laugh out loud.

Second, sweet! I love how the story's going! Charlotte's one tough cookie! It's so cool that she stood up to her big, bad brother like that. And I thought the Ben Wade part was kind of ironically funny. (Sorry if that's not what you intended it to be)

And I'm sorry it took so long to read this...I've been so busy with school starting and stuff. But don't let that stop you! Keep going, and good luck :D
rockndasha chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
Dude! i luv that whole thing in charlie's pov... at least now we get to see charlie from the inside... sorta... anyways! i luv that whole ben tipping his hat and saying the classic "charlie"! its justt sooooo awsome :P plz keep goin with this fic!
rockndasha chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
dude! u r amazing! i love this fic even more now (if thats possible)! i really cant wait to read the next chapter!