Reviews for Don't trust me
layer14 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
a really great story, very beautyful.
i even began to cry a little at the end of it

sorry if somethings spelled wrong or the gramma is bad "
not my mother tounge, you know?

but that was just really really fantastic.

layer1410
timidly-livid chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
You story truly I cannot even find the words to explain what I felt. The sorrow that tore through Zexion seemed to tear me limb from limb. The ending was unexpected and had me craving more. I'm sure I will enjoy your other stories as I did this one. With full support, L.M. 3
Hospital chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Holy fuck...

Very few fics have ever made me cry...And I mean very, very few...but this...this has tears streaming down my cheeks.

Damn you! This is so good! You're amazing...

This absolutely broke my heart. The way it's written, the content. Everything is so perfectly done. I sound like a creep I bet, but jesus all mighty I feel so sad xD

Great job, and please write more. Seriously. You have some talent.
Keys2theKingdom chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
...You're evil. I'm crying right now.
sarah chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
OMG I CRIED IT WAS SO GOOD
darkscarletrose chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This is to sad. I'm actualy crying right now! Its beuatifuly writen and the feelings in it are magnificent! But i wish you would tell me if they do have another life in the world you've weaved them. Do they meet in another life? Do they get to love each other for a full life time?
edwardsgirl16 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This was so sweet! I was seriously crying at the end. You're an amazing author and I don't say that about just anyone. Good job. _
Nuka-Cola chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
The last line really hit me. Halfway through, I was pretty indifferent to the story altogether, but...I started getting into it, and it was just altogether great.

It was great. I know I'll be reading it again some other time.
Nibzo chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Very nice. What a sad story. I was honestly hoping for both of them to off themselves. Its the tragic love story ending my mind is used to. But your endind is much more fitting. Very nice indeed.
Besieged Infection chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
That was beautifully written! I applaud your style.
doesntseeyouthesameway chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Omigosh, that was simply amazing. There are no words to describe the amazingness of this story. I loved it. It was so beautiful.

Just everything about it was fantastic; the idea, the details, the story, the, um...everything. If only I could write like you.

Thank you so much for posting this...it was beautiful. I think I shall read it again...and cry some more. :)
SomethingFishii chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Alright, I think you ought to know, I cried. Yup. I knew one of them was going to commit suicide. I just didn't expect it to be Demyx.
Light Within Darkness chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
-cries-

Ohmygawd it was so beautiful.

-cries more-
Unmei-Kibou chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Haunting. Made me wanna cry. :( But beautifully done
Lindoreda chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
You made me cry. I thought you should know that.

Beautiful. Try not to hate it. :)