Reviews for Tears of Hope sequel to I'm Pregnant!
Please Update
Ariana Prince chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Please finish this fanfic!
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
strange ending to this chapter. great chapter.
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
it's hard to blame may for being mad at drew. great chapter.
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
well, here we go. great start/chapter.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Total awsomeness my friend.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
And the problems start all over again.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Interesting.

ravengal chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Yay, sequel!

Well, evveryone seems FAIRLY happy right now, but how long is that going to last? And haha, nice title pun.

Hmm, not much else to say. I look forward to seeing where this fic will go. :)

ravengal out x
everthroned chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
This story is amazing. I just love contestshipping and pokeshipping and i'm so happy that it's in this story.
guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
The first 3 chapters where awsome! I can't wait to read more I looove pokeshipping thanks for adding it! Keep up the good work!a guest .
A Sailor's Life For Me chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I hope this turns out to be a POkeshipping story.
skittyscatter chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
Aw...This was ae end total pokeshipping moment!_the end seemed s bit rsndom, though, dont you think?
Loveisaroundthecorner chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
That was really good so far and it was only the 1st chapter! i fell in love with I'm PREGNANT! and i hope this story will have me glued to my computer screen too! please update!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
this is a pretty good story so far but its so sad and why cant may go into contests anymore just cuz she has a kid doesnt mean she has to sit at home and do nothing. anyways maybe if its ok with u could u maybe possibly write a short summary for the story before this plz cuz i dont really feel like having to read the whole thing right can u PLZ DONT make it so ther cant be any anonymous reviews cuz if u do i wont be able to review since i dont have an account._