Reviews for The road to recovery
annaella chapter 12 . 2/10/2010
great story I loved it.

please keep writing more stuff!

we really need new fics!
TesubCalle chapter 12 . 2/8/2010
Thank *you* for the fun read! It's been a pleasure all 'round.

All's well that ends well once again for our intrepid pioneers, and I loved John's closing narration.

Morgan, as always, was good for a laugh with his enterprising ways. Will he never learn? ;-)

Anyway, I hope you have more plots on the horizon!
TheNaggingCube chapter 12 . 2/8/2010
*sniff* its over. I very much enjoyed this. I hope your muse finds a new tale for Alonzo and Julia soon.

The closing paragraph by John was very fitting.

*snicker* Martin.
Joan Powers chapter 12 . 2/8/2010
Love your use of the bubbling pools. On to New Pacifica!

TesubCalle chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
Loved, loved, loved the conversations in this chapter!

Alonzo and Julia are so incredibly cute when Julia's being stubborn, and Alonzo's being charming. He simply won't allow her to get away with being surly, and he's clearly learned not to let her attitude rub off on him.

Danz' and Devon were also awesome, with John calling her own stubborn and independent streak. He really cornered Devon, and she had to concede he had a point.

Not to be all neurotic like Morgan, but John's words at the end of this chapter stirred something inside, making me worry that Alonzo and Julia's sojourn isn't going to be completely uneventful...

They *are* going to be okay, right?

Hmmph! You'd better update quickly. Please and thank you.
TheNaggingCube chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
Nice, very nice. I like that Alonzo is going to teach Julia to fly by the seat of her pants and find the joy de vive!

MORGAN! Can I just smack him! *snicker* though with the primal thoughts ;-D
TesubCalle chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
At last these two get to really clear the air and get to the heart of the matter. This should serve as an example to all of them how important good communication is!

I hope this finally convinces Julia that everyone trusts her, and that Alonzo still loves her, too.

Gonna sound like 'Oliver' here... May I please have some more?
TheNaggingCube chapter 10 . 1/31/2010
Finally, Alonzo is learning how insecure and fragile this chromo-tilt woman he loves is.

Great chapter, well worth the wait.

I will impatiently wait for the next addition.
jrpowerssurfree.com chapter 10 . 1/31/2010
How like Julia to believe her role as doctor is the most important part of her life.

TesubCalle chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
Whoa, Devon issues an ultimatum! And I suspect she has ulterior motives, too.

Great chapter. It's not everyday we see Julia being so intractable. Driven, dedicated and committed, yes... but stubborn? She's taking it to new heights.

I loved Yale's gentle manner. The more I read fanfiction in general that explored these 'secondary' characters, the more I wish the series had survived to show us more about them. Yale's presence here is especially welcome.

I feel really bad for Alonzo, since he can't seem to do anything right at the moment. From Danz' harping on him for over-working the ATV to alienating Julia, the dude can't catch a break.

Okay, I'm waiting to see what Julia's answer is going to be. I half-suspect she's going to take that scout mission just to prove to everyone (and herself?) that a:) she's 'fine', and b:) she's not hooked on stims.

(Yeah, good luck with that, Doc...)
Joan Powers chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
What are Devon and Alonzo up to?

TheNaggingCube chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
hehehe Alonzo you tricky hot hunk of man! Please don't make us wait so long, I am so enjoying this story.
TesubCalle chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
Whew. Thank God True noticed Julia was missing! Talk about almost leaving someone behind...

Anyway, I liked the petty squabbling that went on between the group. If only Julia could have been awake to hear their concern for her. It might have gone a long way to restoring her faith in herself and her role within the group.

Thanks for the quick update, too. I look forward to seeing what happens in the morning when Julia wakes up.
TheNaggingCube chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
They are all only touching the tip of the iceberg. Oh 'Lonzo get back soon and figure out what is wrong with Julia.
Joan Powers chapter 7 . 1/20/2010
That's an interesting twist. Can't wait to see how you develop that.