Reviews for Leap of Faith
AZSeaOtter chapter 31 . 1/28
This was such a great original story! Loved it! Thanks for sharing.
InfertileMyrtle chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I'm starting this for the zillionth time! love love love it. I love how all the douchey reviews are from people who are such pussies that they can't even sign into their account...if you're gonna be a dick at least have the decency to let people know who the hell you are! sorry. rant over.
llschoolz chapter 31 . 5/6/2015
I just wanted to say that this is my third time reading this story and I still love it. Marine Eric is one of my favorites! Great job! I can't believe how rude some of these reviews are. Tough crowd. Anyway thanks again. :)
MiniLover chapter 31 . 3/10/2015
Such an amazing story! So many emotions! It was happy, sad, turbulent, raw, loving, beautiful, emotional, surprising, painful and uplifting! I will definitely be returning to reread this again!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
This chapter made me want to cry! I wanted to hit Eric!
StephWoods chapter 31 . 1/28/2015
Loved this story
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
He's right, he shouldn't have been with Hadley because he shouldn't have just up and joined the military without even bothering to discuss it with SOOKIE in the first place.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
Your author's notes are far too long, and who cares about a poem? This wasn't supposed to be a poetry fic.
Of course Eric is "sorry". It's coming back to haunt him that he set up Sookie to think he was going to propose so he could break off the relationship. He only wants back in that Sookie vagina so yeah he's "sorry". And why does she "have" to believe him? Man, Sookie, if you go back with him you deserve to have your heart stomped on again. He's a stupid, careless, clueless moron.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
So Octavia was the bitch who encouraged Eric to stomp all over Sookie's heart. Eric is delusional, he didn't HAVE a "relationship" with Sookie because the stupid bastard broke it off. Inconsiderate asshole deserves to hurt and I hope the dead fictional characters are burning in hell.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
If Sookie was so demoralized over his leaving then the Stackhouses are not that strong of women. Your Sookie has the emotional backbone of a wet noodle. It's like she's begging for Eric to stomp all over her heart again. He basically abandoned her and 'naturally' she's mad at all her friends and family for 'daring' to stand up for her. What a useless bitch!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Where is Sookie's backbone? Eric was a jerk, why is she supposed to care about him after the way he just up and dumped her like she meant nothing to him? His dick isn't that good.
Meglit chapter 31 . 1/18/2014
Such a good serious I love it 3
Guest chapter 30 . 12/7/2013
I read your story throughout the last week and loved it. Thank you for a unique Sookie/Eric fic!
FEK chapter 31 . 10/27/2013
You are one very talented writer. I cried, laughed and fell in love with your Eric and Sookie. Thank you.
MsNorthman chapter 31 . 8/25/2013
Great story and loved Marine Eric! Get some!
1,568 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »