Reviews for Leap of Faith
MiniLover chapter 31 . 3/10
Such an amazing story! So many emotions! It was happy, sad, turbulent, raw, loving, beautiful, emotional, surprising, painful and uplifting! I will definitely be returning to reread this again!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 3/8
This chapter made me want to cry! I wanted to hit Eric!
StephWoods chapter 31 . 1/28
Loved this story
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
He's right, he shouldn't have been with Hadley because he shouldn't have just up and joined the military without even bothering to discuss it with SOOKIE in the first place.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
Your author's notes are far too long, and who cares about a poem? This wasn't supposed to be a poetry fic.
Of course Eric is "sorry". It's coming back to haunt him that he set up Sookie to think he was going to propose so he could break off the relationship. He only wants back in that Sookie vagina so yeah he's "sorry". And why does she "have" to believe him? Man, Sookie, if you go back with him you deserve to have your heart stomped on again. He's a stupid, careless, clueless moron.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
So Octavia was the bitch who encouraged Eric to stomp all over Sookie's heart. Eric is delusional, he didn't HAVE a "relationship" with Sookie because the stupid bastard broke it off. Inconsiderate asshole deserves to hurt and I hope the dead fictional characters are burning in hell.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
If Sookie was so demoralized over his leaving then the Stackhouses are not that strong of women. Your Sookie has the emotional backbone of a wet noodle. It's like she's begging for Eric to stomp all over her heart again. He basically abandoned her and 'naturally' she's mad at all her friends and family for 'daring' to stand up for her. What a useless bitch!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Where is Sookie's backbone? Eric was a jerk, why is she supposed to care about him after the way he just up and dumped her like she meant nothing to him? His dick isn't that good.
Meglit chapter 31 . 1/18/2014
Such a good serious I love it 3
Guest chapter 30 . 12/7/2013
I read your story throughout the last week and loved it. Thank you for a unique Sookie/Eric fic!
FEK chapter 31 . 10/27/2013
You are one very talented writer. I cried, laughed and fell in love with your Eric and Sookie. Thank you.
MsNorthman chapter 31 . 8/25/2013
Great story and loved Marine Eric! Get some!
MsNorthman chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
those letters...*sigh* oh Eric :)
MsNorthman chapter 19 . 8/24/2013
awww that was so sad..I really can't imagine how awful that must be to go through.
This is a really great story and I love Sophie Anne, she's awesome.
MsNorthman chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
Loving this story so far :)
1,565 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »