Reviews for So This Is The New Year
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I've read this before and have quite possibly reviewed it while logged on but what the heck. I teared up a little at the end where you described the 10th Doctor. I didn't know I missed him as much as I obviously do. I want him back! :( Great story.
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
OOH! I SO wanted to write this story, but I couldn't figure out how to do it! Thanks for doing it for me! :D
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
oh my just wow. reading this blew me away and (haha) made me cry. i'm really going to miss the 10th doctor. *cries* i think rose and the "doctor" said their goodbyes to the "real" doctor really nicely. like, the one she fell in love with is gone, and it really is just him. gives them both a bit more finality.
whosgotyou chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Made me cry. I'm still in my denial stage. Doubt I'll ever get out of it.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Great sts
Angel-Hunteress chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This is so sweet. I was kinda sad they didn't do a little scene with the real Rose/10.5. They DID have the actors on set...but Oh, well. This is really sweet. I love it. :)
Volatura chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Ever since I saw that scene in End of Time, I wanted to read a fic where Rose and the Human Doctor have a discussion about that night, where Rose somehow remembers, and you've given it to me. :) Well done. Really. Very much what I had in my mind. I like it. :)
That Kid's Lost chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I loved this SO much. Loved the title (Death Cab for Cutie, I played that song at midnight), loved the writing style. Just all around loved it.
Doobrey Ferkin chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I really like this, its very well written and explains the paradox of Rose seeing the Doctor in EOT well. I had an idea that I'm planning to write too when I have time, different to this but now it looks like I'll have to work harder if it's gonna sound halfway decent compared to this! Well done! lol :-p x
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I really liked this! It was well written, and I think something like this could have taken place had RTD decided to write that parallel series. Good job! :)
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
i still get a little weepy when I think of the regeneration.. :( good story x
Yvonne chapter 1 . 1/4/2010