Reviews for I am the shadow
JBubbles chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Please, a sequel would be delightful! This fic was amazing! Deeply emotional, but not sappy or predictable, strongly affecting every Sailor Moon fan with this post-arc and with the the suspense of the Shitennou's true source of power.

I'm in awe.

And I'm terribly sorry and would be super regretful if I followed my first instinct of closing your fic's page; I'm not a fan of songfic, and I wasn't sure if I would like another one of those, and then, there was the smallest of details regarding your title. I was afraid to read something that the title is all in lower case...

my oh my, bad prejudice! Your fic was amazing and I would love a sequel!
Charlie Chaplin 2 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Right, due to my complete lack of time management skills I wasn't able to read this ficathon piece until a few days ago (if it helps, I only think I managed to read about 10 of them...) so before the nex ficathon sneaks up on us, I want to try and read all the ones I missed.

This was one of them.

Oh. My. Giddy. Aunt.

Do you have any idea how good this is? (I suspect that you do, but I'm going to rant on like the crazed fangurl lolz that I am anyway). OMZG IT'S SO AMAZING AND SO GUD AND I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW U RITE STUFF SO WELL AND GYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! U R SOOO SOOO SOOO SO GOOD! POOR NEFFY! AND OH MY KUNZITE WAS LIKE TEH BOMB! AND TEH STUFF ALL GOT DESTROIED!

*ahem* with that out of my system, hopefully I can list the reasons why I love this in a more controlled manner.

1. First off, it's freaking TERRIFYING. Nephrite is becoming freaking DEATH, hell, he IS Death for crying out loud. The other Shitennou were afraid, they're scared that even Kunzite might not be able to stop him if he lost complete control. Kunzite, THE Kunzite. So just imagine how *I* felt as I sat there reading! O_o

2. I love your comparisons with old Kunzite and new Kunzite, how the one in their last life would never have shown the brotherly gesture of putting his hand on Nephrite's shoulder.

3. The idea of the four horsemen of the apocalypse. I love it so much. I also think it was an interesting choice to have Nephrite as Death and not Kunzite (considering he's the most powerful and any of the other horsemen could possibly leave you alive, while with death...well, you know). But how you work it makes it seem like it's perfect sense, especially with the creeping shadows, the destructive force that he holds within him, the idea of the other sub-world, like it's hell, and the fear he permeates through everyone, even Kunzite.

4. Your style of writing. It flows smoothly, effortlessly and so beautifully.

5. Mina. And how the other Senshi are portrayed. Mina tries to get along but doesn't trust them fully. She demands answers and takes mo bullshit, especially not from someone who is technically below her rank, like Jadeite. That's exactly what she'd be like, she's a leader and that's that.

6. The fact that Jupiter caused a MASSIVE thunderstorm because she was so upset by the whole thing. It was well done, because when I re-read it, the hints were there throughout but went unnoticed until Mina pointed it out. Nice.

7. The Shitennou's own fear of their powers.

Oh my gosh, there's so much more, it's just a great fic and I really love it, and if you ever continued it I would fall at your feet and cry with joy.
sailorashes chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
oh wow, this was awesome! is this by any chance going to be a big multi-chaptered fic? i sure hope so )

can't wait for more, update soon please :)
Mystra32 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I like it, not only are there few grammatical errors and typos, but I like the way you are displaying the individual characters. Also, its nice to see someone do something besides just having everything magically work out between everyone while still having Venus stick to her duties as a leader to make the shenshi and shinto work together. Oh, and the four horsemen is a nice touch to, though I have seen it before, I don't think I've seen it as something for them to suppress. Hope you expand on the story.
JPandSnot signed in chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
That was amazing! I really enjoyed reading this and I hope to read more soon :)
Good job!
Rahar Moonfire chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Very interesting take on the Shitennou. The four Horsemen...Hm. I like that idea. What inspired you? What gave you the idea originally? It's very interesting. ;)
elianthos chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This is wonderfully written and a brilliant concept on so many levels. Well done *_*
xtonnerre chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
i must say that your writing is fanatastic. The diction, characterization, and the capture of pure and unadulterated emotion was immaculate. this is definitely going into my favorites..and not only because i absolutely love makoto. lol you are honestly a wonderful writer and i can't wait to read the sequel...hopefully we'll get to see a little more of mako-chan face-to-face. i wonder how she's acting if the storm outside is so violent. it was great to see a look into nephrite and i love the plot line about his demon. ah i'm rambling, sorry. lol loved it.
Nimiane04 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Amazing story, you write very beautifully and the way you captured the pure raw emotion was praise worthy.

I have a question though, if Nphrite's demon is rage, what emotions influence the other generals.

Can't wait to read the sequel to the other part of the storm what happens with Makoto or their argument before this scene. Either way, can't wait to read more so please update soon!
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wow that was amazing. The pure darkness of Nephrite was scary yet entrancing. I would love to see the flip side of this darkness. I do wonder about Minako's comment about everyone having a dark side. Will that be the flip side. Will this be a series with all of the generals? The elegant fury of Zoi would be amazing. I do love your writing style. It is almost like reading poetry and the words you use are marvelous. Simple has got to be my favorite description story of Makoto. It is simply marvelous.