Reviews for Push
Coffee Fuel chapter 14 . 6/4
Lol, I loved this so much. Though I have to admit, I would have loved to see Hitsu grovel a bit. He really hurt her, yet he was all smirks and confidence at the end. Still... amazing job. They had wonderful chemistry throughout, their interactions were all wonderfully entertaining, Rangiku was just.. seriously, she was awesome. Confident, stubborn, and that love confession may just be my favourite confession, EVER.
asd1990 chapter 1 . 10/2/2018
brilliant! write more hitsu matsu
Frazi chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it
DarkAzura09 chapter 14 . 7/10/2018
Hahahaha the end though!
damn I loved it!
I couldn't stop laughing to each and every chapter!
glad I started to look up for older fanfictions!
DarkAzura09 chapter 6 . 7/9/2018
Damn you MOMO!
Searcher616 chapter 14 . 6/19/2016
Love it
a.brief.dalliance chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
Wow. That was brilliant! You managed to capture so many emotions; I found myself alternating between laughing out loud, to sighing at their adorableness, to leaking a tear or two at the angst. Well done, other than a few spelling errors here and there, this was pretty much perfect and a delight to read! Thank you for sharing this with us!
Cats Eye chapter 14 . 4/10/2014
omg that was so cute i adored this fanfic so much
Sameer0007 chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
OMG! i totally, absolutely, totally totally.. LOVED this fiction! you did a great work with this.. it was funny and thrilling and awesome to read.. i loves it and congratulations for u on job well done! i hope you write more of them. i love HitsuxMatsu fics. great work and all the best for your future work.

Sam
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
This must be weird, but when Hitsugaya managed to trick Matsumoto to coming to him and they were finally getting lovey-dovey, I was still on the verge on crying for despair for poor Rangiku. I would probably have cried, if it wasn't for my roommate suddenly popping out of nowhere and showing me her hilarious failed attempt at photoshop. Man, that girl knows how to ruin a fanfic mood.

Well anyway, this was written so well. It was both hilarious and touching, without being overly dramatic. I know you already have a lot of reviews and faves, but I seriously think this deserves more appreciation than that. I love how you portrayed the characters, especially Rangiku, and I love how witty their dialogues are. This definitely stirred my emotions.

And before I finally shut up, call me stupid, but what do you mean by "Shurooq"? It's been capitalized so I'm thinking it's a nickname or proper noun and because I couldn't find its definition or how it is related to Bleach in anyway.

Favorited.
Ebi 69 chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
Wow what an amazing book!
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
*Squeal* I freaking adore you and this wonderful story. I love this pairing and you make them so believable. Just to tell you, hun...I literally brag about you. I'm so glad that I came upon someone whose beyond talented and knows how to write these two lovebirds perfectly. You captured their essence and strength of character very well. Adore you, hun and can't wait to read more from ya. Ja and good luck. Xo :-)
AwaitingTheInevitable chapter 14 . 5/31/2013
soo good! I wished he had to work for it more tho [ haha it was great tho!