Reviews for Creche
WickedBones chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This is great! You really captured both of their voices well, an the idea of the nativity scene was ingenious. Please write a sequel!

WB

Ps I really hope that Fritz and Brenda get their little bundle of (mostly) joy.
Marie chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
You did it again, write a story wherein you captured the essence of the characters! Love the story as its so believable especially the 'reasons' of both BF. from the use of words from the proposal to the exchange during the reception!
Yup I am following you, coz I like the Closer and now you provide an extension of the life BF without jumping that it feels the show is still on!
csfan chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
A continuation please?
cahtx chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I really enjoyed this! I just discovered this show and have finally been able to catch up to the current season and I think you wrote Fritz and Brenda perfectly! Thanks for writing something about this couple because there aren't many fics about them!
callih chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Even I..a die hard Flynn fan, thought Fritz held up his end of the argument quite well without dramatics or pressure in this instance. You addressed all the issues we Flynn fans have with Fritz and gave a fresh perspective to his side. He was patient and convincing. color me impressed. the FBI guy isn't all fluff and ego. ha. Seriously, I actually hope, for his sake..(when you write the sequel) that he gets to hold his little one in his arms. And, I'm not talking about Brenda. Well played, madam!
L chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Sequel please? Love to actually see their kid.
BabyWonder7 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Glad to see a story of yours again!(: First off, thank you for daring to be the author that (finally) writes about a baby. I haven't read another fic yet that even approaches the topic. I love everything you write, your style is one of my favorites, and this story didn't disappoint. I liked that you showed the reality and the doubts of the situation, as well as wrote out real topics and phrases that may or may not come up during the conversation. Brenda and Fritz's characters were both easily believable and completely in character. I'm not sure if you're interested, but I'd like to read about a sequel of some sort in the future, baby or not it would be intriguing to read about how the whole thing might turn out in the end. Does Fritz resent Brenda if she can't get pregnant? Does Brenda resent the baby? What kind of parents are they? Etc. Brilliant job, again. (: