Reviews for The Shards
Guest chapter 38 . 8/10/2013
I love this story and Her Twins as well as Undercover! Please update if you can, I would love to see where this is going!
candyish12345 chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
wow like it
Songorita chapter 38 . 6/23/2013
I love this story. I so added it to my favorites. I love how you combined Transformers and Inuyasha together, yet changed it. Who doesn't love Inuyahsa right. Anyway, I love your stories and I can't wait to read more. Update soon and I hope you don't ever delete your stories so I may read them again.
Storylover chapter 38 . 3/28/2013
I just wanna say that I like the way you write. It's different then other story's I've read. I like it a lot. I'm not very good at writing things but I seem to have lots of story's in my head that I can't get out. I think you shuold finish this one. Sorry I tend to babble a lot. :)
Anyways. I have a idea that I want you to look at. I'm not shor if it's any good though.

What if during the time of the legend, Sun Dancer was just the only "KNOWN" priestess and the only one to live past the cube becoming one again. What if Kendra wasn't the only human priestess but rather the head one.
I think there should be some twins who have a strong bond and can hear each others thoughts no matter how far apart they are. They can be on different sides of the planet and still hear the others thoughts and they have something similer happen to them that happened to Kendra. Only they were hiking and when they pick it up (both twins put one hand on it) it breaks in two and they each take one. The reason they go hiking is they see people's aura's and seem to be able to use energy (Wether it's there's or something else's.) to move things without touching them and wanted to get away from it. They become femms on there own and lern through trial and erred. There path crosses Kendra's during a hunt and they catch the optics of some vette twins.
Sorry. I'm not a good speller and my computer is on automatic spell correct and it isn't working write. I can't even get it to tern of.
GadgetCid chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Hmmmmmm...
Random Reviewer chapter 38 . 11/9/2012
LOVE IT!
HUGE fan of transformers and Inuyasha, so i love this story.
Please continue if you can.
Random Reviewer chapter 38 . 10/26/2012
this story is awesome you got to continue with it!, i was sitting on the edge of my seat (i'm a sucker for transformers) the whole time, not to mention i might be having nightmares after this chap, good work with the details.
Lina Marie chapter 38 . 8/25/2012
awesomeness! i love it! i just wish it was finished :(
Nyghtmaera chapter 18 . 5/5/2012
Well, i didn't think about it until you said it.

Thanks for making me almost bust out laughing while im at work... in a library xD oh well, it was still funny!
Nyghtmaera chapter 15 . 5/5/2012
So, most of the time I wouldn't review to stories that have multiple chapters until I got to the last one, but for this one, I felt like I should anyway.

That was so cute with Chromia and Hide P even if it was just for a moment. I love how Kendra really cant keep her eyes off of Optimus xD

I have to agree with you about the Cons. I would think that even they would get tired of all of the fighting at some point.
Xireana Zetsubou chapter 38 . 4/23/2012
please update soon! or did you let some one adopt it by chance? if it's even up for adopting... but is it is and no one has asked could i? all just on spectulation!
The Quirkyquizler femme chapter 38 . 7/10/2011
-fangirl squeal!,!- I know wat tha problem is! Kendra and prime are gonna be parents! Well,they *technically* are,but not of their OWN sparklings! Hehe,it's funny really,wat with Kendra being with spark/carrying/pregnant so soon after they spark bonded! ...thou the part with Optimus freaking out and smashing a fist throu the ground when Kendra got majorly hurt was a wicked good idea! Along with kednra's "married man" comment to will and "hand of God" thought as Optimus lowered a hand down to help her up! I'm SOOO excited bout the next chappie! Yer doing wicked AWESOME wi the story so far!

Keep up the good work, and cyber cookies all around fer everyone! Oh and cider/eggnog/and juice to go with them are on me! Even if it is too early for eggnog,I don't care!
EchoesofMemory chapter 38 . 7/6/2011
Oh. My. Primus. Please update soon!
Mercedes Wolfcry chapter 38 . 6/21/2011
Okay, not coolio, you leave us hanging. and you havnt updated this story in ages, lol. I wana know what happens!

Is it another sparking? Twins again? Triplets? Oh, primus; Quadruplets!

Sincearly your egerly awating fan;

Mercedes
xLazyXChibix chapter 38 . 11/22/2010
Oh my god! This is a good story! w'' You MUST (Lol, not rlly must ;p Just pleasdsee someday continue this ;( ) continue this story! This is an awesome story! Hope you'll get your muse back ;) And good luck in your other stories :)