Reviews for The Shards
BarricadesDemon216 chapter 38 . 6/15
Poor jazz lol
BarricadesDemon216 chapter 36 . 6/15
Lol Blackout can try but I'm sure Barricade will have plenty of ego left. Even if he gets knocked down a peg or two.
BarricadesDemon216 chapter 31 . 6/14
Lol I agree with Barricade, she does seem to get captured a lot
BarricadesDemon216 chapter 29 . 6/14
Omg no lie I loved the thought of a twin song! That's so cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
SIT BOY!
Alice Gone Madd chapter 19 . 7/1/2014
dAWWWW cute :3
ShiftFrame chapter 38 . 6/23/2014
SHE'S PREGNANT! XD
Guest chapter 38 . 8/10/2013
I love this story and Her Twins as well as Undercover! Please update if you can, I would love to see where this is going!
candyish12345 chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
wow like it
Songorita chapter 38 . 6/23/2013
I love this story. I so added it to my favorites. I love how you combined Transformers and Inuyasha together, yet changed it. Who doesn't love Inuyahsa right. Anyway, I love your stories and I can't wait to read more. Update soon and I hope you don't ever delete your stories so I may read them again.
Storylover chapter 38 . 3/28/2013
I just wanna say that I like the way you write. It's different then other story's I've read. I like it a lot. I'm not very good at writing things but I seem to have lots of story's in my head that I can't get out. I think you shuold finish this one. Sorry I tend to babble a lot. :)
Anyways. I have a idea that I want you to look at. I'm not shor if it's any good though.

What if during the time of the legend, Sun Dancer was just the only "KNOWN" priestess and the only one to live past the cube becoming one again. What if Kendra wasn't the only human priestess but rather the head one.
I think there should be some twins who have a strong bond and can hear each others thoughts no matter how far apart they are. They can be on different sides of the planet and still hear the others thoughts and they have something similer happen to them that happened to Kendra. Only they were hiking and when they pick it up (both twins put one hand on it) it breaks in two and they each take one. The reason they go hiking is they see people's aura's and seem to be able to use energy (Wether it's there's or something else's.) to move things without touching them and wanted to get away from it. They become femms on there own and lern through trial and erred. There path crosses Kendra's during a hunt and they catch the optics of some vette twins.
Sorry. I'm not a good speller and my computer is on automatic spell correct and it isn't working write. I can't even get it to tern of.
GadgetCid chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Hmmmmmm...
Random Reviewer chapter 38 . 11/9/2012
LOVE IT!
HUGE fan of transformers and Inuyasha, so i love this story.
Please continue if you can.
Random Reviewer chapter 38 . 10/26/2012
this story is awesome you got to continue with it!, i was sitting on the edge of my seat (i'm a sucker for transformers) the whole time, not to mention i might be having nightmares after this chap, good work with the details.
Lina Marie chapter 38 . 8/25/2012
awesomeness! i love it! i just wish it was finished :(