Reviews for A Weekend In the Woods
Takerslady chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
OMG! You HAVE to do a sequel, i'll die if Mark doesn't enter their realm of happiness, my poor baby. Awesome story, please do a sequel! :D
Blazing Glory chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! This was amazing. If not a sequel then more dom/sub Matticho! The whole story was just awesome!
takers dark lover chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
I'm glad everything worked out for Matt and Chris, but I'm sad it didn't for Mark.
Esha Napoleon chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
LOVE IT!
wrestlefan4 chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
Wow! What an ending!

I think you ended this in a great way. I had a small feeling that something like this might end up, among a couple others. I was excited to see how it all did play out.

Mark-I love that last little bit. Some people might not like it because his problem wasn't solved and there were questions left, but personally I think somehow that made it all the better.

At the end of a story, all the questions don't HAVE to be answered. Life doesn't work that way, that's for sure. There is not always a happy or conclusive ending for every character and I think that's a good thing because it reflects more of a reality.

Personally as a Matticho shipper...I thought that was so cute what part Chris had in the ending, I mean asking to learn the ways of a sub, and to be taught by Matt.

I loved the whole story, you did a great job. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot.

~Jeri
FortheLoveofWrestling chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
Aw, poor Taker.

Interesting story though. Maybe we'll see a sequel sometime.
Souless666 chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
Good Story.

Poor Mark.

Lucky everyone else. LOL

You really have to do a sequel when you get a chance.
slashburd chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
You know how much I've loved this story. I'm glad that at end of it ther has been some sense of closure for some of them.

Your writing has been incredibly detailed and sensitive throughout and I've enjoyed feeling every ounce of their collective fear, desire and disappointment as the chapters were published.

Again, much love for the story and the same for the twisted but somehow appropriate finish 3
MischaPallasAthenaKitsune chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
Wow, words can not describe how this makes me feel. I'm blushing like a school girl right now. I love your writing style too. It has so much feeling, which is something mine lacks.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
Woah, talk about turn. I don't like where Paul's mind is, though. Well, I do, because things are getting interesting, but.. you know what I mean.
slashburd chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
You know I'm constantly loving all over this story - its so damned well written and so far beyond hot it's volcanic!

Its interesting to see Chris learning so much about himself although I felt a little sad for Matt as he was acting out all the things he had wanted/needed from Chris and not been able to have.

You know I'm loving the subtle hints in this one *bats eyelashes innocently* about what may or may not be to come ;) The love non-triangle of Glenn, Mark and Paul is certainly becoming a complicated one. I'd be interested to see where Mark's dark heart stands on the sub/dom aspect of his brother's relationship!

Another fantastic chapter and as ever I can't wait to read more :)
Souless666 chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
lol

I just realized Mark's the only one not getting anything in that place. Am I right that he's not dating in this one. I kinda get the feeling he might be going solo, but could be wrong.

Interesting turn of events with Matt and Chris. Those two might work if they switched up with each other. I can actually see that, not like something like that is new.

I'l admit Paul and Glen were hot. LMAO
Esha Napoleon chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
This was HOT!
takers dark lover chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
Wow I don't know what to say. Chris had a small taste of what Matt wants him to do. Paul wants all three of them as pets and Mark wants his brother. As that old say goes "What wicked webs we weave."
wrestlefan4 chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
Wow! Epic chapter is epic! Chris and Matt were so hot yum! Then everything with Paul, Glenn, and Mark...hm. So many twists and possibilities. I have an idea in the back of my head about something that could happen. Hm, I can't wait to see!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »