Reviews for Playing the Part
Is there gonna be another update? I think it has been more than a month lol. Nice Story, wish it was continued!
The Not Normal One chapter 15 . 5/21
Since you are still active on the site, I was wondering if you were ever planning on picking this one up again! I know it's been way too long since you last updated, but I would really like to see what happens. So yeah, hopefully you will find some inspiration to get back into this.
leinchen chapter 15 . 4/27
Hi there,
I just wanted to let you know that I just stumbled across your story the day before yesterday and I really enjoyed it!
But ... what the heck has this girl done now!
What kind of stupidity has she done?
I get the impression, that Jacob somehow blackmails her ...
Please, donÄt let us hanging on what happened!
And please, give Edward and Bella their happy end!
Greetings from Germany,
leinchen
ntodd231 chapter 15 . 3/12
I can't wait until the next update! Love this story!
I just read this story, but I love it and I hope you'll come back and finish it soon.
PJO Fem Power chapter 12 . 10/29/2016
You have no idea how long I've been looking for this story! I read it months ago, and ever since, have been trying to find it. I somehow managed to find it by accidentally clicking on the link when looking for something else! This story is ABSOLUTELY amazing!
GraceMeredithMusselwhite chapter 15 . 3/11/2016
OMG THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD STORY WHY DIDNT YOU FINISH IT!
wants to read chapter 15 . 1/30/2016
please i know you probably wont you could be dead for all i know but could you please update
kristina.bowes chapter 15 . 5/13/2015
Love this story hope u finish it
Guest chapter 15 . 4/19/2015
For all the American readers who complain about English terms... Stop being so self centred! Just because u don't understand some words doesn't mean that they're incorrect. Americans aren't the only ones reading, there are also other English people and Australians (like myself), who read fanfics written written with American spelling and language. So plz STOP COMPLAINING.

(I got your back Steph)

PS. gr8 story m8! Loved it! Tho u did guarantee an update in the next month... It's been like 4 and 1/2 years.
SBGC chapter 15 . 4/19/2015
U said that u would update in the next month, GUARANTEED. It's been, like, 4 and 1/2 years! I can't believe that u would do that to such an intriguing and wonderful story. Just keep in mind that there are still readers out there (such as myself), PLZ don't give up on your fics, they're all amazing.
Trinity chapter 15 . 1/27/2015
C'mon woman, you gotta update. This is the best story I've read in a while ;) great job
E. B. Rhome chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I wish you would continue.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
u gotta keep writing! i must no what happens :D
Alexandra chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
This was really good I loved it
1,262 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »