Reviews for Playing the Part
kristina.bowes chapter 15 . 5/13
Love this story hope u finish it
For all the American readers who complain about English terms... Stop being so self centred! Just because u don't understand some words doesn't mean that they're incorrect. Americans aren't the only ones reading, there are also other English people and Australians (like myself), who read fanfics written written with American spelling and language. So plz STOP COMPLAINING.

(I got your back Steph)

PS. gr8 story m8! Loved it! Tho u did guarantee an update in the next month... It's been like 4 and 1/2 years.
SBGC chapter 15 . 4/19
U said that u would update in the next month, GUARANTEED. It's been, like, 4 and 1/2 years! I can't believe that u would do that to such an intriguing and wonderful story. Just keep in mind that there are still readers out there (such as myself), PLZ don't give up on your fics, they're all amazing.
Trinity chapter 15 . 1/27
C'mon woman, you gotta update. This is the best story I've read in a while ;) great job
E. B. Rhome chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I wish you would continue.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
u gotta keep writing! i must no what happens :D
Alexandra chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
This was really good I loved it
LaMB-COW chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Ummm, my name is Laura... Ahaha, funny. Every time you say "Laura and I" I retort. Like with the whole "neither of us have ever been celebrities" I was all "but I will be, one day..." Lol. Right... About the actual story now. I really like the premise, and the whole high school drama (which we glady don't have to live in, I get enough of it in my own life) is very intriuging. Love and stuff. I like the careers they both persued, it seems fitting :) English teachers are cool, and celebs, well... There's a reason we all watch them. Lol. I find it cool that Alice is a makeup ish person for Edward! Thats such a great job for her! And it brings our star crossed lovers closer *sniffle* its so happy! Haha, I like the way Edd is all "woe is me" with memories of Bella, though I guess I've never been in a situation like that, so its probably totally awkward and I just don't know it :D well... This is only chapter two... Its only the beginning! Yay, that means if its good now- which I think it is- it'll likely only get BETTER! :D
TYFBA and DFTBA! (Thank you for being awesome, Don't forget to be Awesome)
-Lamb
NishaBooki chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
Greattt I love ittt pleaseee righttt moreeee lol I love all your stories..
Dontlikeurwrite chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
I CAN'T, I EFFING CAN'T. NO. JUST STAHP. IF YOU'RE GOING TO WRITE ABOUT PEOPLE IN AMERICA WITH ABSOLUTELY NO ENGLAND BACKROUND, YOU CAN'T JUST GO AROUND AND MAKE THEM TALK ALL ENGLAND-Y. OK?! FUUUCK, THAT PISSES ME OFF. I'M NOT SAYING I DON'T LIKE IT, BECAUSE IF I'M READING A HARRY EFFING POTTER FANFIC, AND THEY TALK IN BRITISH TERMS, THEN GOOD. I LOVE IT. BUT NOOO. YOU CAN'T DO IT IN THIS STORY WHERE THEIR IN EFFING SEATTLE. THEY DON'T HAVE FISH AND CHIP PLACES IN SEATTLE. THEY DON'T SAY QUEUE IN SEATTLE. NO ONE SAYS QUEUE IN AMERICA. SO PLEASE, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, AND EITHER WRITE ABOUT BRITISH PEOPLE, OR JUST, Y'KNOW, DON'T WRITE. BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE ABOUT A DIFFERENT PLACE. YOUR READERS CAN'T RELATE, AND ITS JUST PLAIN UNREALISTIC. SO MOTHER FUCKING STOP IS WHERE I STOP READING. THANK YOU (NOT).
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
Lol I bet hella Americans are gonna be like, Queue? What the fuck? Lol but I know better. I saw a youtube video. Word.
Hanna chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
I love all your stories :) and i hope you are going to finish them one day
Hanna chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
I love all your stories :) and I hope you are going to finish them one day
JoJome2014 chapter 15 . 2/20/2014
Bella's a bitch! Quick! Make her nice again!
JoJome2014 chapter 4 . 2/20/2014