Reviews for Second Chance for Love
Fadey chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Well, even if you don't continue this, I imagine that what happened next is what we read in the manga... But I'll love it if you continue this!

Fadey
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I would like you to continĂșe please!
shugashuga chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Continue! I love it so much!
lavi-lover chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
your story is so adorable you should continue it its a great Prince of Tennis spin on the little mermaid plot
SoftCoyote chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Oh my gosh, if you don't write another chapter of this story I might cry! Brillaint! Absolutely brilliant!
schenni chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
well...

let's just say I wouldn't mind a few more chapters :D

the world needs more great atobexjirou ffs!

although I do like the end very much

I also think it's very interesting that jirou is actually so much older and got to know atobe just by watching from his cloud XD

I just love that picture - jirou lying lazily on the fluffy white stuff (how the hell do you describe a cloud?) and watching atobe wherever he goes XD

just perfect :D

like I said... I'd really like some more chapters

great fanfic!
TQWEE chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I like this as a one shot...then again, I would like it to carry on if it got somewhat fluffy...-.-"

Tqwee
CherriAme chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
More please
nithila chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Oh Please PLEASE continue this! It's like a prologue to a great story, not like a one shot. Please? Please?
Lahdolphin chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I'd love it if you continue this. These sort of stories are really interesting :D

-Dolphin
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Um, well, I seriously think you should continue it because now I'm wondering if Jirou got Atobe to say the words or not and and and everything! Though I think I'd rather read more of a Brandnew Start because now I'm really curios as to whats going to happen in that but, ugh, I don't know, but I really loved this and I'm curious and wondering!

Nya! _
Doriimingu chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
aww, it eneded already. it was such a good story... how about few more chapters or a sequel? :D
MisikaChan chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
more more more

definitely more :D

i don;t like to read 'sad' stuff so when i saw drama in genre i was a little hesitant but the bit about angels watching TV and The Little Mearmaid made the whole story lighter.

Please continue :)
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I'm glad that Jirou was able to talk with Atobe. I would love if you decided to add more chapters to this.