Reviews for To Have and to Hold
Karma chapter 20 . 10/31
Every time I read your authors note from a half a decade ago I get curious about how much they actually had to wait because you finished this entire foc in a month which is generally a short time to finish one of these which meant you were way ahead of what your readers were used to which in turn meant apologizing was unnecessary
Karma chapter 19 . 10/31
That's unfair, I think Gideon's the only good name he's suggested so far
JaToya chapter 26 . 7/15/2014
Yeah that was pretty awesome. Glad I finally got around to reading it. My favorite aspect of this story is that once Rachel and Noah became a couple they were united. All of the drama happened around their relationship which was so incredibly sweet and a pleasure to read. Great job and I hope your doing well with your original stories.
VampireGleek77 chapter 26 . 7/14/2014
Okay, I am seriously addicted to your stories! I'm afraid to go read anybody else's "Puckleberry" stories, because I'm afraid they won't be as good as yours! I literally sobbed when Puck sees his baby for the first time. The emotions were so raw and real, it got me in the heart and I just cried! I am SO THRILLED that I have found you and your stories! I'm losing sleep because of them, but it's well worth it!
CarolineSC chapter 26 . 3/24/2014
Cute one, finally finished it!
Vivi H88 chapter 26 . 4/21/2013
Really really Love your Story :)
This-Is-Caketown chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I read this months ago and I thought it was one of the best Glee fics I'd ever read. I thought about it recently and it took me forever to find it again, but I'm so glad I did! Love it :D
Cat130 chapter 26 . 2/14/2013
loved the story
leanlou1998 bff chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
you owe me a cookie send to uk thanks hahaha great story tho its 7:10 am in england and i cant stop reading
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 26 . 11/22/2012
Well I guess I am a backwords fan. LOLz! I read All Roads Lead to You and its sequel before this one. I really loved this one as much as a loved the others.
P.S. Congrats on the puppy and thank you for getting her from a shelter.
angelicmethod chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Great start! I'm intrigued to see where you take this...
msanaagleek chapter 26 . 11/2/2012
The only thing that I can say is: A. M. A. Z. I. N. G.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
love it
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 26 . 7/15/2012
This was an amazing story! I loved it! :o)
Jen Drake chapter 26 . 6/30/2012
I must say that I loved this story. Great job with this!