Reviews for Copper
ScarletInk314 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Somehow when you use the names Theta and Koschei, you transform the Doctor and the Master into wonderful variations of themselves, sort of like you've stripped their personalities down to the cores and bared them for all to see. I've never told anybody this, but your writing is strange and lovely and I like it very much. :)
WWSmith chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Ah... jealous little Master. Nice relationship shift. I can see the foundations of later events in this one.
Hayley-Saxon-xx chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Aww, loved it! Poor Koschei; left alone like that! Bad, bad Theta! XD

Jess x
SlashySlashSlash chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
:( Awww and this was meant in a totally different way from last time. I feel so sorry for Koschei, stupid Theta. It's great to see that you have expanded the genre for the series, while fluff is really great, its good to see that there is some change. Even though angst just breaks my dear little heart :D Now onto the next story :D
Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
*cue a squeal of happiness* So sweet! I loved this to bits, it's just totally brilliant! I loved how you've written Koschei as being all possessive and jealous, which is something you really don't expect him to be, but it's awesome to read when he is! As always, this was excellent, so well done! :)

Bookworm
shadowtheo chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Ooh I liked this one! I missed the fluffiness of tin but this was good in a whole new way xD are you going to do any more? I hope so!