Reviews for NOTE ABOUT MY STORIES
SkyeGavin chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
From the Content Guidelines;

Entries not allowed:

Sookie chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I am sorry to hear that your work has been plagiarized. I loved your work a lot and it drove me to watch West Wing. Your writing is pretty neat and I wish I had reviewed when I had the chance. I am sincerely sorry about that.

I wish you could go back to writing but then again an incident like this makes one distrust the workings of human mind.

Thank you for your writing and your stories. And a happy new year!

Sookie
vamp.ladybug chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I am so sorry that someone did that to you. I also hope that you will repost your work later but, if not I hope you will continue writing. I hate that people do stuff like plagiarizing and they are the same people that took 'midnight sun' out of the immediate picture... Good luck in what ever you decide to do and thank you for giving your readers a heads up and a why for your stories disappearing.

thinkb4uact chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I am sorry to hear what happened. I really do hope you repost them I loved your stories. You did such a great job combining the two shows together and the characters where brillant.
District14 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Hey, guess what? This isn't a story. Past it on your profile.

Reported.