Reviews for The Dream Lives On
Augustus Featherwing chapter 15 . 11/20/2010
Well that was an ... anti-climatic ending to say the least. Disappointing, although I highly enjoyed reading it until the last few paragraphs.
Avarenda chapter 15 . 7/27/2009
wow...that was...really anti-climatic. It's not a bad ending, but i cant honestly say i like or am satisfied with it. the writing was good and the earlier chapters were well done. It just seems like, what was the point of Tidus coming back, running all the way to Yuna's wedding, busting in, saving her life, and defeating the bad guy if she just marries the other guy anyway?

sorry, i just feel like, after all that buildup it was all for nothing.
AndyPenguin chapter 3 . 9/8/2004
I like how the story is set in a version of spira where yevonisim has grown in influance with the people rather then collapseing.
Unknown chapter 15 . 3/24/2004
you had a good story until the ending
i didn't like it
Sarcastic Innocence chapter 15 . 12/26/2003
I swear... I'm crying cuase it's sad... it's really good
snopuff chapter 15 . 10/17/2003
FINE BE THAT WAY MAKE TIDUS FEEL ALL BAD AND STUFF! HE NEVER LOVED YOU ANYWAY LIES ALL LIES WA O WELL IF NO 1 WANTS HIM *SNACHES TIDUS* *CHOKES ON TOMATO AND DIES* 0_o
monkeybutt chapter 15 . 9/12/2003
Aw... it was good until the ending! I'm a big Tidus/Yuna fan, and I really wanted them together in this!
monkeybutt chapter 15 . 9/12/2003
Never Tomorrow chapter 15 . 2/2/2003
Awesome story, but quite the upset in the end. I'm a true believer in all that love conquers all kind of stuff, so I was a little depressed by the ending. It made sense though, it would be uncharacteristic of Yuna to call off the wedding I suppose...Anyways I lost your story for a while and went through the Final Fantasy X pages page by page to try and find it. I missed it:) I never got to read the end, cause I left for like a year...I'm so happy I got to read the rest. Great story, hope you write more.
pure azn chapter 15 . 8/13/2002
wow this story had lots of potential...but the ending just crashed the whole story. its like the game "bouncer" it had lots of potential, but crashed due to so many flaws in the end.
Alex chapter 15 . 8/7/2002
That's gotta be the dumbest ending I've ever read.
Naoko Ai chapter 15 . 8/2/2002
I loved to the story except the last part. No offense, but... It doesn't seem to fit the actual story of the game with it not being a Yunis... O well... Other than that, I loved the story!

P.S. Please! Make it a Yunis! I thought Adonijah would be a Ronau! Yunis!

But anyways, I do love the story. Write more stories! More FINAL FANTASY stories! More more more! .

Next time it'll be A Squinoa, or a Zidagger, or a Clofa/Cloris, or a YUNIS! Great story! .
Terra-Katta chapter 15 . 8/2/2002
O_O;; They don't end up together? Oh, goodness!
blue hoshi chapter 15 . 8/2/2002
nice. loved it but would have preferred a yunatidus though adonijah was a good guy and all i just want my tidus to be happy
Guest chapter 14 . 8/1/2002
This story sux! Tidus and Yuna belong together!