Reviews for Another Symbol for Infinity
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 4/3
This is the good type of crack.
Misery Lotus chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Amazing.
AMAZING.
AMAZING!
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
This was really funny! I have to say though, my favorite part was Ichigo disposing of his human body like a serial killer and only stopping to think about it afterwards. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
:) The loopholes are really obvious ones that people really do need to address.
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Good story. Poor, poor Ichigo.
oakleaf chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Hilarious. I love the way you write the story and the subtlety of the humour at times.
Well done on an awesome story!
Twinz chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Awesome!
Amaya86 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Hahaha! This was hilarious :) totally made me smile.
Caitriona695 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
The first few deaths were almost plausable. Then I started giggling. By the time I got to the very end, I was laughing so hard it scared the cat. Fun piece!
Cptn. Suz chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Just wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed this little crack!fic. Yes, the loopholes are quite large and need to be pointed out regularly and laughed at :D
Anonymous Hijink chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
laughing every time I read this, although I've been laughing all day today. Great story, I think I've laughed myself to tears three times today.
bookimp chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Haha this is super funny... I can even see that happening to poor Ichigo without much difficulty.
Kyuu90 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This

Was

Epic.

:D

~Isamu
Princess Schatje Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
*cackles*nearly falls out of chair* Damn this is good. He is the one who doesn't stay dead. Poor thing. :D No really... its tragic. He had to cut up his own body...

*headdesk*giggles*

Fantastic work, just remembering this will keep me giggling for days...
kiuyet chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
That was really something, U had to be in total crazy mood when U wrote it, ne? Well the end could be a little more... uh, detailed? worked out?, but hell, it was pretty damn good.