Reviews for While You're Dancing
1JennyFan chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I thought I reviewed this! *smacks head* Anyway...

My favorite Glee fic. Still. It's almost been a year and I STILL come back to read it since I love it so much! Everyone is so in character, especially Kurt who I felt like I could completely relate to in this story. Thank you for writing this.
minlin chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
THis was very sweet and actually kind of realistic. Very nice.
Apelimandilos chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Really cute story 3 Very well written and the characters actually stays kind of in character throughout the whole story (unlike many other fics I've read) Keep up with the wonderful work! :D
Caos Accidentale chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I especially like the way you portrayed Finn in this one-and that you didn't have him suddenly gay (not that I mind when people do, but...it was just a really nice change to see him kept in his established character and yet have that "moment" with Kurt. Very sweet and understated. Loved it!
KurtsGleeGirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This story was beast! I liked it. Haha.
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
very real and very lovely :)
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
aw! how sweet! I was pretty proud of Finn there. ) He's a good guy, really. He may have been a bit dumb before, but even that's getting better, and he's just so sweet underneath! . You seemed to capture them both really well.
mediumdripsandcourvoisiershots chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
"Then he poked me in the chest and told me not to hurt you." Finn absentmindedly rubbed at his chest as if the spot hurt.

That me giggle like the little fangirl I am XD

oh finn..you dorky thing you xD

anyways...im so happy that you made it so that finn wasnt like...mad at kurt...but kind of accepted it :D
laura chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
omg this was so sad but just soi adorable and sweet. just loved it :D
me and Mr. Jones chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
SOSOSOSOSOSOOSOS sweet! I absolutely loved it. There were a few spelling mistakes but it was easy to look over thanks to the content. Very nicely constructed. XD
Eressia chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Aww, poor Kurt.. :/ Hopefully he'll get a boyfriend in season two:]
I'm-not-here-HONEST chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
aww... I loved the way that you kept the characters in character and it was so well written. I loved it so much!
Silver Arrow chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I love this so much! It feels so realistic for Kurt and Finn. Your story is a wonderful mixture of angst and joy. I really felt what Kurt and Finn were feeling, especially Kurt's struggle with himself. I would love to see another interaction with Kurt and Burt after Finn goes home! Burt really does try to understand, even if it's hard for him.

Great work!
Psychedelic-City chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This is great! Aw poor Kurt :( Well, at least he god a kiss! Amazingness :)
OrDiNaRyPeOpLe chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Read this on LJ and absolutely adored it!

Thanks for writing such a wonderful piece and for staying in character!

Mickey!