Reviews for Love in the Most Inconvenient Places
AlleyjandroJacobie chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Love it. Please post more:)
Team-Edward-Forever95 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE MORE!
sunnydonya chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This is pretty darn awesome! Please tell me when you are going to update.
Lala140494 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I think your story i really good. Some of the language you used doesn't seem to fit with the time period but it doesn't really bother me. I hope you update a new chapter soon.

Lala
crystal the optimist chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Well I for one like It. It's a very sweet sort of Romeo and Juliet concept. Plus - between you and me (and everyone who reads this I guess) - I was practically drooling at the thought of Edward working in the blacksmith shop at the end. Ooh la la. Gotta go before I create too big of a puddle! Byes! Crystalmarie.

PS. I actually did think Bella and Edward were a little forward with their feelings for each other. If you make it so easy for them to fall in love, it will shorten the story exponentially.
Bre chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Hi! i loves your store its awsome!
XDraco and HermioneX chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Oh my god

I love this story

please continue

I will be devestated of you don't

always liked those old time stories

keep going

chat wait for more

thanks
SmokeyMelina chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Love it! Can't wait to read more )
amoretti chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
mmk, well, first of all-i enjoyed the chapter. however, i did notice that you placed the story in the 1800s? in which two young adults upon meeting would most likely not hold hands or go off alone or say things like klutz... i hope you don't take the criticism negatively; a review is a review, right? i've found from personal experience that a well thought out review, no matter the content, is infinitely more special than a few simple words.

-a.
twilightsaga96 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
It was really good... write more