Reviews for Slightly Off Track
Takashi is alive! :D That's all I need to know to be happy
69 CHAPTERS AND 5 REVIEWS!? Okay, I don't mean to CAPS LOCK, but THAT IS UNJUSTIFIABLY RIDICULOUS! The IGPX world has a fan base so small that could fall down the drain of a sink, and it isn't easy being a part of it, especially when you're looking for other people who appreciate and want to write about it as much as you do!
*Sorry for the rant, author. This'll only take a minute more. You're doing a good job*
The people on either don't know a good story when they see one, or they haven't been looking for one, because something is wrong here!
I'll give this author another thirty reviews if I have to do them all myself, but I would LIKE to have a little back-up when I tell the writer how much we appreciate their hard work for writing 69 chapters!
I don't know if this story will ever be continued (because it sure looks stopped), and it doesn't really matter. I'd love to see it go on, personally! What's important right now is to stand up for the story that was displayed for us, even when we didn't know to appreciate it!
...Sorry if that got a little patriotic, Shirae Natrice... hope you get more reviews... :)
Silver Moon Vampiress chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
This is great. You've captured their characters so well. I can't wait to read on! :)
RedEyes5O4 chapter 64 . 6/2/2010
great story so far. i usually hate storys centered around an OC but for some reason i like your OC and your story
freyasakura chapter 64 . 2/18/2010
NYA HA HA HA HA! Thanks for granting my request! My faith in humanity has been restored! Just Kidding! XP Can't wait for the next chapter/race and all that goodness! Gambatte! Bon Chance! Keep it up! (Boy that's a lot of explanation marks!... Argh! Again! And again!... I'll shut up now XD)
I Embraced My Darkness chapter 63 . 2/3/2010
I kinda liked it when Aaron was stuck between Ami and Max. I remember being in hat position once before, so i could relate to his pain.

I find that his improvement curve is beyond what it should be... going from an IG2 pilot of a team that was dissolved because they couldn't make it, to beating Cunningham, Takeshi and that Kent guy... maybe over a two season story, but its a little unreal.

you're work is good, but i think that you could try to work it a little more realistically... now, notice i've read it up to this point, so its obviously good enough to keep me coming back. 4/5 i'd say
freyasakura chapter 63 . 1/27/2010
Great job on the story. Hey, since Amy's not with Aaron, can she go with Cunningham? Sorry, it's a pairing I've always loved. Also, Amy's the mid-fielder, LIZ is the defender. Just thought I'd say that, 'cause it was kinda bugging me the entire time. And one last request. Can you let Takashi race in at least one of the races? Like the next one while they're repairing Aaron's mech? Please! (Oh, and I LOVE all the French you use. J'adore parler et ecrire fran├žais. Bon chance! Good luck with writing the rest of the story!