Reviews for Nectar So Sweet
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
That was surprisingly poetic 0-0 Loved it!
mythestral chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Oh, this one was precious! Very lyrical language, not even a tad vulgar, just plain hot - lovely piece indeed! :)
I like it when people remain in their character and yours most certainly do. :)
cucoo4cas chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Well, that was awesome! The syntax was smooth and poetic and it matched the pace of the story, which was amazing and made it wonderful to read. I do not normally ship Draco/Ron and I'm not as invested in the Harry Potter universe as others, but this was completely amazing. This may be one of the best fics I've read, definitely my favorite one shot. I hope you write more Draco/Ron, because I may have to read the shit out of anything you write ever. This was masterfully done. I can only hope I can get my writing to a level like this. Totally humbled right now. Thank you.
Mangachic2.0 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This one-shot is amazing! I love the way it's written. It's my favorite Dron one-shot! They are just so adorable together! *fangirl squeal* cough *embarrassed* cough.
TokingFox chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Omgosh! That was so hot and beautiful! This one shot was ammaaazing!33
bubblesfreak chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Yes Taylor thiz is a good read. It is so adorable and hot. I love your choice if words and how they flow so eloquently.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I love how much draco fought to him submitting so heavily, i liked this a lot!
CosmicPudding chapter 1 . 8/3/2011

well done
BlackWingedDemon chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Very intersting, had it been anyone else that went from fighting to fucking, I would have been like wtf? But very well done, well written and put together nicely, not to mention all the delicous poetic smut! Genius, brilliant!
emogirl45 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
i really, RELLY LOVE THIS STORY! it was amazing. i really enjoyed the fight scene. i also love the way they made love with one-another. it was sooo good. it was possibly one of the best ron/draco story i have ever read. i really enjoyed reading it.
SnowKissYuki chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
love sexually frustrated couples. this was extra hot. thanks for sharing.
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
0.0 So amazing. I loved the descriptions
WishesintheNightSky chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Epic last line is epic. :) Love this story.
JayseVENGEANCE chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
that was... just, fucking... -claps-

well done. well bloody done.
Say What chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This was like a poem. I'm so serious. Especially when they finally got to have each other... Yeah, very poetic. That made it very interesting and nice to read.