Reviews for Trust in That
DianeJasmine chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Aww! Love the story so far...

But one thing (and the reason I am review the first chapter of a 11 chapter story.) about your french.

"Pendant" means from, or since, but when you say pendant it means that the action is now over. So that means he DID love Francis for a long time, not that he HAS loved Francis for a long time. That would "depuis." Other than that, I really like this story. I may or may not review again, normally or avec comments on French.

Bye bye!
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
WillReadAllDay chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Hello there~

I totally love your fanfictions *.* I've read and favourited around 4 of them(not sure) and now i finally decided to write a review for you.

To be honest with you im not a fan of France x Canada, but the story seems interesting so i'll give it a try :)
Liung Arkeanda chapter 11 . 4/24/2011
That was an awfully short 11 chapters... took me less than 20 minutes to read (though I am a very fast reader)... still, those were some very, very good 11 chapters. And #11, whew! Steamy. Very steamy. A good read all around, I think.
Lumoa chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
Love this!

XD Protective Francis is nice to see, and I reeeaaallyyy loved the mentioned Spamano! I kinda want to know what their own story is!
Maige chapter 11 . 7/24/2010

Fwaaaah, this was one of the first Franada pieces I've read after a I got obsessed with Hetalia! I didn't even notice that it was done. T-T I fell in love with this at first sight!

Bravo! Soooo well done! -
Sunset chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This has to be the cutest thing I have ever read! Sexy yet with lots of adorableness from Matthew! Excellent job!
Sunset chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
How dare you call me a perv! *still clicks and reads on* XD
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 11 . 4/10/2010
I love the ending of this story :) So sweet and romantic _ Good job
abarai-kun chapter 11 . 4/6/2010
Quelle belle histoire! i giggled a lot..

but that's only because a certain line

-cough- please touch me -cough- always

makes me laugh loudly. not sure why..

maybe it's because it's to calm my

discomfort? but.. i don't feel uncomfortable.

hmm.. weird. whatever, lawl.

like i said, great story. i love this

pairing.. and sadly, there isn't much

FrancexCanada fanfics.. -sigh- lawl.

Merci d'écrire ceci histoire. )
Bloodiemondei chapter 11 . 2/25/2010
AW! I loved it!
Bloodiemondei chapter 10 . 2/25/2010
Bloodiemondei chapter 9 . 2/25/2010
DRAMA! It like a soap... BUT BETTER!
Bloodiemondei chapter 8 . 2/25/2010