Reviews for Flowing Music
Alice chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Aww... I feel so conflicted... I'm happy but I'm also sad...*sigh* well I really like this fic it was really good!
Yunelyon chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Very, very pretty. I very much like the ending. But mostly I like the fact that you evidently knew what you were talking about. A lot of people don't bother informing them selves.

Yeah, I can very well see Austria the Clementi tipe. Also, I could see him being into (he had been in the days very popular at Vienna's court) what do you think?

Also, I know you probably just made up the song, but any idea of something that could come close to what you had in mind?
Brebear98 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Is there a song this based off of if so please talk to me! I'm brebear98 I loved it well done
Perpetual Dreams chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This was so sweet!

But Austria's comment ruined it, LOL. It was funny, though.

I enjoyed it!
L chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Simply beautiful. I would love to hear a piece performed exactly that way :)
nationalemergency chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This really is incredible, I like AustriaxItaly, PrussiaxItaly and AustriaxPrussia but I've never really thought of putting them all together. Whenever I see a love-triangle fic I just think they're going to be just about those characters having sex and they often are.

This fic actually had a plot, it had huge amounts of emotion and meanings. You avoided the let's-just-have-sex route and you did it very well.
Lurker chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I may be a bit late for reviewing, but I truely thought this deserved something.

The descriptions of this were simply beautiful. The emotions and dynamics between the characters were incredibly well presented. As a musician, I absolutely adore the descriptions and use of musical terminology. Very well-crafted fic.
AlTHR33 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
ugh, it must only show how little i know about music that i can't even imagine what kind of song they're creating... oh well, it seems like you know quite a bit! i wish i had prussia's skills, to simply look at a piece and be able to guess at what it sounds like...that's kinda depressing...

This was great, though! it really made sense that they would get close through the power of music, and was absolutely beautiful. bravo!
CupOfTeaCakes chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I'd love to hear this. The story was well written. I loved the way you stringed it all together. I loved all the emotion. Thank you.
Mysterious Daughter Of Sparda chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
It's sad and loving, music can bring people together.

I haven't thought of putting Gilbert,Roderick and Feli together but it worked out too well.

I loved this,I'm a musician myself and even I got a bit teary eyed

Keep up the good work, your an Amazing put so much details in to your stories and you've even inspired me.
nihon kitty chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
thats awesome. i love it. i love you. this my all-time favorite fanfic!
Ephiseth Criegsheir chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
What a beautifull fic 3 (i hope i writte it correctly)

Which song have you listening when you writte this, i wanna ear it 3

Ok... Here is already midnight and i can't think in english xDD

I hope you can undertand something of this mess D
MeadowLark4491 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
That was...beautiful. Well done, the insturments suit them and are very much the ones I see them with (including Prussia and the flute). It was beautiful, I could almost hear the music.
Lunicole chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
It was sweet ! I knew there HAD to be a fic of those three together somewhere on the internet !

Anyway, the Prussian King who played the flute is Frederick II, right ? (Okay, your idea that Prussia learned from him makes me ship Fritz/Prussia even more...)
TheLadyGrey chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This was an adorable, addictive threesome story. I'm so happy to have read it and want to thank you for typing it up. I hope to maybe see some more of these three sometime~3