Reviews for You're The Last Good Thing About This Part Of Town
Guest chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
That was an amazing story! I really did enjoy it.
AutumnKrystal chapter 15 . 5/16/2013
It's over?!
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
Awww! I really hope u don't end this! I really wanted them to get together:)) and I loved this update by the way! It was the best:) please make another stand by me story(if possible) u are such a great writer, keep up the great work!:) write when u can! :)
d2496 chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
:') I almost cried! That was a well written ending.
Im sad its over though.
Write something new soon! You're a great writer. Thanks for this story. (:
Felicityyyy chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
I hope you will be updating soon. I'm loving this story.
d2496 chapter 14 . 1/9/2013
Aw! That was sweet ending. Keep updating! I want to see what happens haha.
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
Awee! So cute! I loves this! Please write more soon! Cant wait for an update!:)
HermioneandMarcus chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
Such a fan of this story! I was hopeing u would update soon! Yay! so happy! Please update soon! I want to see what happens next!:)
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
Omg! Update soon! U added three of my favorite charcters in romance! Ace eyeball and chris! Im hopeing she gets together either with ace or eyeball! Maybe ace will become nicer?:) r u updating soon?!:)
We Will Be Victorious chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
Great story so far and it update soon please?

Dont give up on this.. This should have more reviews!

Pleaseeeee let there be like a kiss with chris and baby

I have my money on chris right now

I can't help it, I think it would add some spice to this story if something happen between chris and baby while ace and eyeball are in jail.. PLEASE let their be some action between these twoooooooo!
Nelle07 chapter 12 . 7/9/2010
UPDATE!
XOlovelyladybugXO chapter 12 . 6/19/2010
Good update! I liked it. I can't believe that the Cobras turned on each other! I was like woooah! Haha. Update again please!

-Emma
MadHatter2708 chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
Hi, I really like this :) Eyeball's very good here, hope she ends up with him, much as I love Ace's character. Baby's great too, glad you made it clear she was confused about all this attention from different boys - otherwise I would have wondered why she was getting close to so many at the same time! lol. Hopefully she'll make the right and best decision for her.

Update soon please! Shannonx
crystal300 chapter 11 . 5/19/2010
wowowo that chapter was basically amazing!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »