Reviews for In Mac's Bar, Everything Goes
sat1 chapter 25 . 11/1/2014
I love that story ! It's great !
Paxloria chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Hope they got rid of the body befor leaving.
JlovesGaara chapter 25 . 1/31/2014
Fantastic story! I really like how you maintained the essence and the vibe from Supernatural. So many fanfics change the personalities of the characters and thrown off the vibe of the show. You managed to keep it believable. Wonderful story, keep up the good work!
ptl4ever419 chapter 25 . 9/15/2013
I love it :)
cutelildragon chapter 25 . 7/10/2013
It's soo cute. I loved reading this story. I look foward to read the sequel
charm13insomnia chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
nice story
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Things happened a bit fast in this chapter, but I liked it! I'm wondering how things are going to go without the Apocalypse happening, never read a HP/SPN crossover that happens after the Apocalypse; this ought to be interesting! :DDD
dagget chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
Ok, I it has to be said. You do know that you're not gonna find any Tim Horton's in the states, right? They've got Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts, but I would have picked a generic diner.
sami1010220 chapter 25 . 1/8/2013
i really liked the premise, though i felt the chapters could have been a bit more elaborate. i think a little detail could have gone a long way. despite that, i really enjoyed reading :)
Guest chapter 25 . 11/2/2012
that was really good
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 24 . 3/26/2012
Super cute!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 25 . 9/23/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

good story.
Lena204 chapter 25 . 8/10/2011
I really enjoyed this story! The way you brought Harry and Dean together was done really well and highly...somewhat plausible with the way you have them written.

You kept them close to cannon which I always love.

Can't wait to read the sequel!
pickingupstars chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Okay, normally I wait to til the end of a completed story to review but I have to say you had me at "Mac's Canadiens Bar in Boston."

That made me laugh hard. Thank you.

Are you a Bruins or Canadiens fan? I can't help but be curious :)
Nisha Tsukino chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Hey, just wanted to point out that it's spelled 'Canadians' not 'Canadiens'. It's only 'Canadien' if you're French Canadian. I should know, I was born and raised in Canada!

Thanks,