Reviews for SC: More Like Steak
StuckBetweenShades chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Lol. I laughed so freaking hard after reading this chapter! True, many authors now use 'orbs' to replace the word 'eyes'. I mean, seriously, what's wrong with 'eyes'? The way you wrote this so-called guide was really funny and true. The fact that you voice out many readers' confusion is just (Dare I say it?)... Heroic.
Seriously.
-Just Chocolate-
Historia Thirteen chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
I totally agree with this chapter. It's common for people to put fictional characters that had some horrible past. It's so common that it's generic.
TryingNotToFall chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
OH. MY. GOD! I love this! Hahahahahahaha! Oh, whoops did I really type Bella Swan? My bad!
L. O. Freaking. L.
BlueMonkeyDoll chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
LOLOLL, THIS IS HILARIOUS! Every bad fanfiction man, omg, I can't explain how much I love this! Everything is so so so true too! Lol, omg, I can't even.
D chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
Although this chapter was really funny and interesting I want to poInt out that Kairis eyes aren't green. They're a some shade of blue:)
En ar Ciel chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
;A; I have my own shrine? ;_;

well now I just feel like a dick. With my move I've been seriously slacking on betaing you and replying to PMs and

And just butts okay v.v just butts.

On a more related note I think Utau's and Amu's were my favorites. Amu crying honey and Utau's violets blooming was

Well

Interesting to imagine, to say the least :'D me gusta
La Clef A Verite chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
I commend you on saying what all of the rational people of the Fanfiction community have been wanting to say.

Seriously. Thank you.

I've personally never used 'orbs' to describe anyone's eyes. It always sounded and looked awkward.

Curse the first person who decided to use it.
Dancing-Souls chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
Hahaha
Dancing-Souls chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
Hahaha this was hard to read and fun!
nab2000 chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
I'm still laughing from this chapter. It bothers me so much when characters' eyes are described incorrectly like they are! I wish people wouldn't mention them so much, especially if they pick the wrong color! You made me laugh on this one. Awesome.

Nariana
nab2000 chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
MY EYES...;A;

Lovely job. Ikuto always saves the day.
Heart-Shaped Quill chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
Hilarious chapter. Nothing urks me more than seeing eyes being described as 'orbs', or something else that isn't eyes. I can see why someone would use it in an over-the-top romance novel, but it's just bad form using it anyway, in my opinion.

I don't think there was a certain part I loved here... I loved the whole chapter, especially the characters reactions.

Keep up the good work. :)
Amulet Misty chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
OH MY GOD! XD You hit the nail on this one. I swear, once or twice, okay, maybe 'orbs' are acceptable. But if every single freakin time eyes orbs I go mad. Orbs isn't even a nice word for eyes. Dx

LOL at Kairi though, even he is a victim.
Amulet Misty chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
Emerald Tide chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
I LOVE YOU.

This... was... warped. As in, scary. I think I became hard of breathing for a second.

THIS WAS THE BEST ONE YET. EYES; OMIGOD. EYES. This reminded me of when I was eight and got really freaked out by the movie "Coraline".

Sorry if I'm being really weird and spazzing out, which I am.