Reviews for The Day a Bored Demon was Born
The 10th Wand chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
Interesting.
The 10th Wand chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
Well I feel you did the naruto story alright so far.
YiLuLu303 chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
Cute story! Love the pranks they pull on people! It's also pretty fun how they visit other worlds too! I can't wait to see if they visit a new world again! Update soon! Have a great summer!
MayAnny chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
That is funny, it could be a multi-crossover fic, but it's humor, so whatever. I laughed at everything. I would say 'hope you update soon' but you haven't done so in a while, so I'll just stick with saying it was really good and fun. See ya. o/
777angeloflove chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
AWESOME! .LOVE THE STORY!
roughstar333 chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
do the harry potter books and if you are interested in comics the amazing spider-man as well
Garibaldi the Black Haired chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
You should try Lord of th- na, wouldn't work. Mayhaps A song of Ice a- no, a little not mainstream for this.

Perhaps Starship Troopers, the Foundation series, or Warhammer 40k?
mk chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
i hope you make a crossover with this story its grate update soon
Garibaldi the Black Haired chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Yea hath been commanded to write more by the rightful lord of all the land, Lulushu vi buritannia!

Really a great job on all of these chapters. Lolled on the star wars one :D
chichi511 chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
xDDD nice, Lelouch O
Keimichi chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
Lol, that was funny XD Poor Lulu, it was all just a dream. *sigh*

Is there anymore coming up soon?
Knight of Zer0 chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
The best chapter so far in my opinion. It was pretty funny too! Keep up the good work, I'm definitely looking forward to whatever you do next, the story is truly unpredictable!
Penc0405 chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
ahahahaha man that was funny
Selonianth chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
I liked the Anubis like knightmare more. The one who's actual name escapes me.
Selonianth chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
70 years later:

Lelouch puts on a variation of the zero uniform and yet again defeats a gigantic empire with no more help then himself and a small group of terrorists.