Reviews for Russian Twilight
TheOverlookedFangirlingSwiftie chapter 17 . 1/26
Oh my god. I... I don't even know how to respond to the end of this trilogy. I read it all in three days. It's been, well, quite a ride. Thank you for writing this. It is really good. It stays in character, or as much as we know about the characters at this time in their lives. After 3 stories, I feel my review should be longer-winded, but I have nothing to say. Especially with those last two chapters. Thanks you, again. I really enjoyed these. Definitely will be favoriting. K
Guest chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
darnit Jenny i can't hate you because i'd do the same because i couldn't take telling him but you can't helo but wonder what would happen if she hadnt taken that job in Cario?
Marshmallow19 chapter 17 . 9/23/2012
This story is amazing, seriously, it is absolutely phenomenal, as is Probie Days, and Paris Nights. This could be a book on the New York best sellers list, it is so fucking great. Your portrayal if Gibbs and Jenny was spot on IMO. Exactly how I always envisioned in my head. You took simple, short flashbacks and lines, and created an intricate, memorizing, beautiful story. So, so incredible, I don't have a sufficient vocabulary to tell you just how amazing this story is. Btw, I totally cried like a baby in chapter 16, great, great writing, in everything.
josiemausconn chapter 17 . 7/10/2012
Yayy! I loved the trilogy:):)
Jenny Shepard chapter 17 . 4/28/2012
I have enjoying reading both parts of this story..But you have broke my heart all over again...I was hoping for a happy ending..now I'm just gutted...thanks for a good read,even though I hated the ending ..thanks
miss-tarletone chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
You're a fantastic writer and i wanted to tell you i loved reading your stories. Also, as alluded to in one episode (SWAK i think) the letter from jenny was just "Dear Jethro," and no more.
MentalMeg911 chapter 17 . 7/15/2011
THAT WAS AMAZING! xox Megan
slytherinslut13 chapter 17 . 5/1/2011
Wait... there's another one, right? Right? There'd better be.
slytherinslut13 chapter 16 . 5/1/2011
It is perfect for this scene. There have literally been non-stop tears for the last two chapters.
slytherinslut13 chapter 15 . 5/1/2011
Yeah, tears are present. Why'd you make him ask her that, and then she had to do THAT?
TheBreakfastGenie chapter 17 . 2/26/2011
I hate the pain of reading this but I love the story. The chapter in which Morrow and the SecNav discussed the promotion made me almost cry. Morrow not expecting her to take it made it worse somehow. I love the Jenny focus which really explains her turmoil. Also, the ending does provide a sliver of hope. Dashed by canon, of course, but it feels hopeful when you read it. This entire series was possible the best fanfiction I have ever read.
Last.one.02 chapter 17 . 1/3/2011
I liked the story... It really is for mature readers and raiting is correct for once ( there are many stories T rated like yours ), but anyway I wanted to say that this was a good story and I liked it. But I do have to say that I think the man was Anatoly Zukov, you had him as Zulov... and tha't it...
hopesmom chapter 17 . 10/29/2010
I have read each part of this story twice and I still cry, this is a testament to you as a write. You are brilliant! I laughed, cried and sighed through the whole thing and yet I can still start over at Probie Days and read it again and wish that somehow Jenny and Jethro had gotten their ending...Que Sera Sera...
ewzrbvip chapter 17 . 10/4/2010
NO! I don't want it to end ... oh well ... I guess I'll just start reading Probie Days again ]
jstapny chapter 11 . 9/10/2010
I finally did it...I finally finished this most trying of any chapter I have read in a very, very long time.

I completely get and appreciate your version of who Jenny is, what motivates her, and why she made the decisions she has made. I understand her drive and desire to see La Grenouille pay for his crimes. He not only stole her father from her, but was the cause for her to lose part of her soul.

I wanted her to kill Svetlana, I really did, but after reading 2 1/2 stories getting to this point and getting an understanding of who Jenny is I understand now why she simply couldn't do it. It would have been the last bit of Jenny Sheppard she would have lost and she would then have been completely consumed. For Jenny to survive, Svetlana had to also live.