Reviews for Russian Twilight
lindainsweden chapter 17 . 4/3
Great job with all three parts! :)
EternalWolfSpirit chapter 17 . 4/3
It has taken me 2 full days to read the trilogy and I have to say that it is amazing and worth every second. I love how you connected the snippets of information through the conversations between Jenny and gibbs from the show and used them to make a trilogy, brilliant
TheOverlookedFangirlingSwiftie chapter 17 . 1/26
Oh my god. I... I don't even know how to respond to the end of this trilogy. I read it all in three days. It's been, well, quite a ride. Thank you for writing this. It is really good. It stays in character, or as much as we know about the characters at this time in their lives. After 3 stories, I feel my review should be longer-winded, but I have nothing to say. Especially with those last two chapters. Thanks you, again. I really enjoyed these. Definitely will be favoriting. K
Guest chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
darnit Jenny i can't hate you because i'd do the same because i couldn't take telling him but you can't helo but wonder what would happen if she hadnt taken that job in Cario?
Marshmallow19 chapter 17 . 9/23/2012
This story is amazing, seriously, it is absolutely phenomenal, as is Probie Days, and Paris Nights. This could be a book on the New York best sellers list, it is so fucking great. Your portrayal if Gibbs and Jenny was spot on IMO. Exactly how I always envisioned in my head. You took simple, short flashbacks and lines, and created an intricate, memorizing, beautiful story. So, so incredible, I don't have a sufficient vocabulary to tell you just how amazing this story is. Btw, I totally cried like a baby in chapter 16, great, great writing, in everything.
josiemausconn chapter 17 . 7/10/2012
Yayy! I loved the trilogy:):)
Jenny Shepard chapter 17 . 4/28/2012
I have enjoying reading both parts of this story..But you have broke my heart all over again...I was hoping for a happy ending..now I'm just gutted...thanks for a good read,even though I hated the ending ..thanks
miss-tarletone chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
You're a fantastic writer and i wanted to tell you i loved reading your stories. Also, as alluded to in one episode (SWAK i think) the letter from jenny was just "Dear Jethro," and no more.
MentalMeg911 chapter 17 . 7/15/2011
THAT WAS AMAZING! xox Megan
slytherinslut13 chapter 17 . 5/1/2011
Wait... there's another one, right? Right? There'd better be.
slytherinslut13 chapter 16 . 5/1/2011
It is perfect for this scene. There have literally been non-stop tears for the last two chapters.
slytherinslut13 chapter 15 . 5/1/2011
Yeah, tears are present. Why'd you make him ask her that, and then she had to do THAT?
TheBreakfastGenie chapter 17 . 2/26/2011
I hate the pain of reading this but I love the story. The chapter in which Morrow and the SecNav discussed the promotion made me almost cry. Morrow not expecting her to take it made it worse somehow. I love the Jenny focus which really explains her turmoil. Also, the ending does provide a sliver of hope. Dashed by canon, of course, but it feels hopeful when you read it. This entire series was possible the best fanfiction I have ever read.
Last.one.02 chapter 17 . 1/3/2011
I liked the story... It really is for mature readers and raiting is correct for once ( there are many stories T rated like yours ), but anyway I wanted to say that this was a good story and I liked it. But I do have to say that I think the man was Anatoly Zukov, you had him as Zulov... and tha't it...
hopesmom chapter 17 . 10/29/2010
I have read each part of this story twice and I still cry, this is a testament to you as a write. You are brilliant! I laughed, cried and sighed through the whole thing and yet I can still start over at Probie Days and read it again and wish that somehow Jenny and Jethro had gotten their ending...Que Sera Sera...