Reviews for Wasted Time
vampyfreak chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
I liked the fic!
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
Enjoyed this final chapter, just the right amount of chick-flick and also still angsty and hungover Sam. And loved the Dean pillow moment!

You gave Karen her favourite drunk Sam and Dean pillow too - awesome!
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Awesome second chapter. Great angsty Sam and you have the boys so believable and in character. They are both suffering so much as Dean's deal approaches.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Good first chapter. Dean's deal almost due, them stuck in some no-name town due to a flood and Dean hustling at a bar leaving Sam alone in the motel room. Perhaps Dean won't think leaving Sam in the motel room such a good idea when he comes back to find Sam has been drinking!
Jellalsexualll chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Your writing is amazing, truly, but I think the vomit stuff was a little TOO much. I can't see Sam just getting wasted and then puking all over himself like that and yeah...I dunno. Too much detail. Kinda made me sick haha. xD But the angst was really well done and you really felt for Sam majorly. My heart continuously broke from him all throughout Season 3 because of what was going to happen, and in Season finale, well...we won't even go there. I think you captured Sam's pain well, just...ease up on the vomit stuff next time, huh? ;P
Wicked Rebel chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
i loved it! and i love you :)
onemediumdrip chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
My new favorite thing has officially become pillow!Dean. No lie. That was one of the cutest bits of fic I've ever read. I am now on a mission to find more.

If you did another chapter of this, I wouldn't mind ]

Great fic!
Twilightrayne chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Good writing that absorbs the reader into the only did it have a good and funny story, drunk Sam was hilarious. There were things that i liked, as well as you doing a good job of characterizing the two brothers. keep it up.
KKBELVIS chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Oh thank you, Mouse!

I loved it!

I so want to see this type of pillowy/brotherly love on the show.

Dreamy, wishful sigh!~

Really adored Dean comparing Sam to younger Sammy...having to clean him up...broken glass/broken toys bit...very clever and profound - I think.

Thank you for taking out time from your study to write this!

I hope you do add on to it someday!

Sunshine, and dream on...

Karen
GaelicAngel chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
I really loved thia story although a bit sad but still great.
Onari chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
Nice! I'm more "angsty" than "fluffy", I admit, although I've read some fluff, of course, and I liked how you kept it level _ Knowing that Sam didn't save Dean and did drown in booze makes it all even more dramatic, don't you think?

Thanks for sharing!

L xx
KKBELVIS chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
“Even now, everyone around me dies!”

“Yea, well, I’m not dying, okay?”

Ah...my Mouse...this chapter was wonderful. Full of heart break and emotion!

I liked Dean's angst a lot. The part where he wants to leave Sam with money...very true to charecter!

And Sam smashing the mirror...so perfect.

Dean forgot about that promise he made Sam...but Sam did not.

I really enjoyed the weaving in of the episodes. Truly drew this chapter together.

Thank you, will read part three soon! Can't wait.

Hugs

KK
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
Oh, fluffy fluff. How awesome. It's always great, when Dean is doing his version of fluff. I love it. He is so great and he likes to hide his love for his little brother. Great job. And you are definitely right, the angsty end was needed, because it fits right in. Hope you will write more stories. Hugs, Vonnie
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Wow, poor Sammy is really messed up. In deep despair over not being able to save Dean, drunk as a skunk with an upset stomach and mad at him self and Dean, making him hurt himself even more.

And Dean, he isn't okay either. I can tell he is scared. He doesn't want to deal with this, doesn't feel up to it because of his fear and I think he knows that Sam can't deal with loosing him. And Sam tells him exactly how he feels, throws the truth at him. Great use of the "Crossroads" Episodes. The emotions ran high in this one and were very palpable. And the brotherly connection came through too, especially in the end, with Dean holding Sam, telling him he got him. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Hugs, Vonnie
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I like it. I can see where Sam would feel lost and frustrated. Only three weeks left, they are trapped, Dean is out hustling, showing he is preparing for Sam to have money after he is gone, leaving Sam with his dreadful thoughts. I can't wait for the next chapter. Hugs, Vonnie