Reviews for Can demons fall in love?
Meulincat chapter 3 . 5/19
Loved this story
I wished it had been a bit longer; however, I think you did a great job with it.

All the cookies to you
Anonymous chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
Awww! Super cute! I may have a story now! Thanks! I will definitely give you all the credit and I love this fanfic!
AnimeFan197 chapter 3 . 5/6/2016
Aawwwww!
That last sentence was so sweet!
I ️ reading dis
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
Nice ending, loved the story MorganElizabeth959
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
Get im Sebastian, love the chapter
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Love the end part
Goddess of Love chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
GoL here, I want to say I llllllllloooooooovvvvvveeeeeeddddddd your story and I want to say congratulations iwant you to tell me what stories about Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) have you written with a shipping._ Good Day Madam!
PurpleOmpski chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
That was just adorable. :3 I loved the last line from Sebastian. Kekekeke "After all, I am one Hell of a butler" was my kicker. It was short, but adorable.
Sparrrow2099 chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
That's a sweet ending _
TwinsAreAwesome2 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Nice fanfic loved it! :D
love in pain666 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
hey there!This is some really good stuff. so i was wondering if this was your own creation or did u borrow from the manga/anime? Anywho,keep up the good work.
Touch of the Wind chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
I can just imagine this so well...
Theressa chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
What a lovely story. :) It was short and I wished there was a second story to it, but I liked it. I want to know more about this Yule Fonsworth.

Thanks for the story!
MyColdHeart chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
rofl, I like how Sebastian throws the plate xD
ziii chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
i think the general plot was nice but if the story had been developed further and was more detailed, the story would have been better and even amazing :)