Reviews for Regret
ChristieLaurenn chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This was a really great one shot
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I really liked this. It was rather charming, and well written. Added to my community. _
eveninganna chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Really, really good. Rachel and Nico are superb as always, and the little details you put in are great.
magicallydeliciousxoxox chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Awe awe aweeeeeee. Hehee, excellent job. :)
storyteller1425 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Aw that was too adorable. I really liked this fic in many aspects. For one thing, you managed to include all three of my favorite couples. :D I also absolutely loved the fluffiness and all that shizz. Awesome job with this story. It's a keeper. :)
kat chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
WHY NO MORE! :O
ForeverSisters chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Nic is so sweet! I just love Rico so much! I love all your work!
fRANkiEGirL61 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
AHHHHHHHHHH! NICOOOOOOOOOO! NICOOOOOOOOOOO!

NICOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This is now officially my favorite pairing.
Disney101 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I am simply loving how you change up the pairings in stories. Keeping everything fresh and interesting!
O'Liathain chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This is probably one of the best one-shots I've ever read. Its well written, in detail, cute, and just plain makes you smile at the end. This deserves more recognition then it has gotten. Hell, Raico needs more recogniton for what it has gotten.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
A Raico fic! You wonderful person! It's so nice to have company. XD

It's cute. I liek how long it is, i like all the snarkiness, and if I were in the mood, I'd like all the fluff. As it is, I think it works fine.

Nice.

Musafreen
TEAMJACOB24519 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
AW!
TheNineMuses chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This was sweet,cute,descriptive...a great read!
ARandomBlonde chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I love this fanfic! you should totally write another chapter. like I said I loved it!
sunniday chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
aww this was a very sweet story. I love it. I've also read Death's Dare, it's simply one of the best fics here in this archive x3