Reviews for Always
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
I am so loving your story!
fruitsmoothy chapter 40 . 4/27/2015
My favorite parts were the teas that hatter made and the angst filled proposal. Very them, and I loved it! Thanks for the excellent read! I love it (_)
fruitsmoothy chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
On a serious note, I loved it ;)
fruitsmoothy chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
Love it!
fruitsmoothy chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Love love love the story so far! I love the little quirks that you put in- the Hatter being a little jealous of Jack, his love of clothes, and Alice's commitment issues :) love it
babythor chapter 33 . 12/21/2014
Siobhan has nothing on Duchess. (I would love for those two to meet and for Siobhan to be totally outclassed by Duchess.)
lineemup chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
So I was going to wait to review until I had read the first chapter but screw that. I couldn't wait. I'm incredibly late to the fandom, I know, but only recently having viewed 'Alice' for the first time yesterday, I hope you will forgive the late reply. I absolutely love this. I can't wait to read all of your stories involving Alice and Hatter. I left the mini-series wanting more of them and feeling sad because I knew there wouldn't be. But in my utter dismay I ventured online only to find your works. You have made me a very happy lady. It is my day off and I am going to spend it totally immersed in your stories. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us. You are my hero right now and I mean that with the utmost sincerity. I was hoping to come online find a few all right written fanfics of these two and to my great shock and delight I happened upon you. You are brilliant. Many thanks and more reviews to come. Of this I am sure.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/21/2014
I Know, Rub it In ... I WANT the Dvd.. But I do at least have it on my DVR so I can at least watch it when I want! But Im alot like you, I Love the Behind the scenes moments & Extras & all the funnies! & this is Story has me enthralled that I dont want it to end! Fav Author!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/21/2014
Oh Your soo cruel, tease us with the "Baby" word then just Shoot us down! But really Its A GREAT Story! I'm sucked in & Again FAV AUTHOR!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/21/2014
As I said before, You are My Fav Author as of NOW! I'm LOVING this story. So Please do continue, These are my FAV Characters! & Also been watching some Fan Made Vid's of Hatter & Alice, the One Called, I miss you by JessieFreaky is a good one!
Ayahne chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
Hello !
I originally wanted to review at the end of the story, but I want to warn you about a mistake : It's a Fiancée, not a fianceé : )
Emilee chapter 40 . 12/19/2013
I know this is a really late review, but I saw how much you loved getting reviews, and well, I just couldnt resist. I just started "Always", and I absolutely could not put it down. I read it all in one setting, and as I'm typing this out, my mind is already thinking about the sequel "Forever". You have an amazing talent, and I just can't wait to read your other works. Ive even began thinking about putting my own stories up.
This is a long review, and I'll try and hury up, but i just had to tell you how much I absolutely loved this. You captured everybody(Character) so well, especially Hatter. Please keep up the good work, and look forward to more reviews from me!
Xjinx chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
So I was sitting here, reading your wonderful story and when alice was about to leave, I was all like, arm flailing and spazzing in my seat. XD But I am glad she changed her mind. -Phew- Keep up the great work!
Inferna Blossom chapter 19 . 9/29/2013
Glad he can go home again. I am wondering how the hospital stay affected him though. How's that right hand?
Inferna Blossom chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
Glad to see the Hatter has the hat we saw (or, rather, something close to it) back. :)