Reviews for Map the Soul
mrs. zala chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
thank goodness... the ending is waaaaay too different than the movie!
yaaaay
if not, i will punch you (again, just half kidding ).
oya, i like this version of ending.
but suuuure relationship between eriol and tomoyo is the weird one.
but i've seen it in the real life.
you know kardashian? kim kardashian?
but i'm not talking about kim. i'm talking about her mother (i forget her name).
it says that she get divorce with her husband. but then... they still in love with each other.
i don't know.. maybe it was only a gossip. ;)

mrs. zala chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
ahaaa
so touya take the role of 'the artist's father' from the movie?
hmm.. but in this case, her brother.
okay... so far, it becomes more similar to the movie
-,-"

mrs. zala chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
haa..
so far the storyline almost same. but different timeline, and a bit different background (in each character).
the character from that movie who were here are :
the photographer
the artist
the physician
the cheating wife

if this story was based on the movie.. you missing 2 couple. i wonder what will you do with them.
so far, the scenes are pretty much same. haha
even though it's not complete, i can see the way this will leads to.
well well well.. i'll be very disappointed if this is same with "love shuffle"..

just kidding

mrs. zala chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
BUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!
i know this!
this idea based on japanese serial tv "love shuffle" right?
i just finish watching it a week ago.. so the story still fresh in my mind.
wahahahah.
the photographer.. the painter/model..
similar!

now, i wonder where you will lead this to..
will this ended like that serial tv?

Nom de Plume chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
I... have read too many stories on this site to count... so I think I can justify myself when I say I've seen a -lot- of writing styles but this right here... this was a first.
The dialogue was so simple. And yet, meaningful at the same time... it was strange and even had an odd rhythm when read out loud (or in one's head) but the flow of the narrative never stopped. It's hard to describe but you managed to pull off your intention very well because it is apparent you tried to emulate Sakura's strangeness in your writing through and through. And let me tell you, it worked splendidly!

I like stories that actually make you think. So you can say I was a sucker for this from beginning to end. Very nice "slice-of-life." You're right. Some things that seem to be, don't always work out and yet that doesn't automatically mean happiness has slipped out of your hands. That's just life. You move on and find the next thing - make the best of it and if it doesn't work out then c'est la vie once more. That's not an excuse but it's not like these experiences mean any less because of it.

I especially liked how you incorporated other themes of life by using Eriol and Tomoyo... the fact that they got along more so as a 'separate' couple rather than as a married one... very intriguing indeed. It makes one wonder if you have to be married to your lover in order to be happy. Anyways, very nice. I felt like I was reading a manga more than a story at times - the dialogue style and the way you wrote the descriptions.. Ahh, so hard to explain again.
PleaseDeletePlease chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
This story is beautiful.

I can't really say that it felt like CCS, they felt like completely different characters, but I really felt for them. There were parts that brought tears to my eyes.

While I hate the fact that the story doesn't 'end' per se, it does feel complete.
Tsita chapter 6 . 12/3/2010
This was the most bitter sweet fanfic I've ever read! And completely different from all CCS fics I've read (In a good way)

Great job! I can't wait to read your other fanfics!
Hilary chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
I don't normally review, but this story was fantastic, I just read the whole thing in one go. You are a great writer, very visual and descriptive and I appreciate your artistry. You say just enough without ever saying too much. Beautiful story, great job!
yesitsjennifer chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
I KNOW WHAT THIS REMINDS ME OF!

its very much like the drama "Love Shuffle"

yeah! cuz one guys a psychiatrist, ones a photographer,

one girl is a depressed teen, and ones a model

THIS IS LOVE SHUFFLE _ excluding the main people (i think)
ilovesyaoranforever chapter 5 . 5/7/2010
before i finish reading this chapter, i wanted to say that his confession was so good that i forgot to make a review on the previous chapter because i was really looking forward on what's gonna happen next. my heart ache that they didnt even have more moments together being alive.
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
I agree that TomoyoXEriol is an odd couple. I absolutely love it but I can totally imagine them having a kind of love-hate relationship if you know what I mean. The way you have them here is probably how it would work out in real life.

I think that Sakura and Syaoran will be able to work everything out. That just them I guess.

I like it how two of the chapters (The end of one of them and another one) were Syaoran's dream-thingy. Coma doesn't seem like the right word there but I guess it is... Meh. I don't want to use it so ha! It is 'dream-thingy'! ... I think I am hyper...

Great story though and I like the plot line. A suicidal Sakura is one I haven't seen often (often meaning at all) and so I like the new spin on the characters. I'll add this one to my favorites just because it is so interesting.

Thank you for the story! .

Ja ne!
J. DCF
Cizz chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
I have nothing to say except that I totally love the ending.

Thanks for sharing.
Chilo chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
I've finally read this. For the many times its sat in my inbox of my e-mail.. Oi, I've been eyeing it alright. Now that I've finally read it, I have to say that it was amazing, of course. I was engulfed until the very end. It really reminds me how much I love fanfiction and why I read them. :) I've just been so busy lately, I haven't had a chance to read much, but it's good to have a refresher like this. Wonderful story, beautifully written, and most definitely unique in all of its own aspects. You, missy, are brilliant. x3 33

Chilo
animechic chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
you consider this a romance/drama? it's more of a dark comedy and i like it.
Amethyst-lilly-rider chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
WOW... i must say, probably THE wierdest story ive read so far! but i LOVED it!

i really liked how different it is from lik every other story out there

also that tomoyo and eriol are together but divorced. i always imagened them in a wierd creepy but undeniably cute relationship 3

also loved how she was suicidal without being anoying. i hate when they make the main character self pitying or with a huge problem. i liked how naturally depressing she was. very well written!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »