Reviews for Forgive an Old Man
alicewiggles chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
run from the MollyDragon
joyofthefather chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This was just...There are no words! Fabulous. Fantastic. For starters, it is beautifully written and so touching. I always felt like Dumbledore should've had more interactions with Harry like this! The characterisation is perfect, I think you captured Dumbledore so well it didn't even feel like I was reading a fanfic! Keep it up :)
jamr chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
harrys sorry? he should have killed the bastard not just messed up his stuff, woe is him, poor dumblehor, he got his office messed up.. tsk tsk..
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Cute!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Lightningwolf325 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That was so sweet! I'd love to see more like this. It was great how you had him and Dumbledore interact. And you did the emotion so well-it was intense, but you added the perfect amount of humour so that it wasn't overwhelming, but kept the whole piece from going into a completely depressing mood. Well done. Keep writing!
Please chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This is my favourite ff by far! Beautiful written, fantastic! Please, I beg you: Could you write som more one-shots like this?:D:D:D
hypercell chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
YOu did portray them both to my satisfaction. :)
Pink Bismuth chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
That was wonderful, beautiful really. Harry and Dumbledore were both sufficiently in character and the whole thing was very emotionally charged. Well done!
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Dear AngelMoon Girl,

I love your fics. This one included. I read it and I felt all happy and fuzzy inside.

Then I reviewed.

Love,

Senshi'sBard
Eyes 0f Sapphire chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Absolutely loved this! I think you portrayed the Dumbledore/Harry relationship very well! Your a FANTASTIC writer :)
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I wish I had dreams like that. I loved it, it should have been in the books. Both Dumbledore and Harry were just perfect.
pancakes chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This is one of the absolute best ffan fiction stories I've ever read. :D :D :D You write very well. Close to what J.K. Rowling could have writed herself:) Could you write more stories like this one? :D :D
Blueowl chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Nice sweet short.

Thanks for writing it.
mae-E chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
this was a sweet, good natured story.