Reviews for The Indigo Stage
A chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Please, please update! I feel so bad for Kiki here. Gigi wasnt much help. She was probably missing both her families, the one with Osono and Tombo, and the life with her parents. At first the cabin seemed cozy, but quickly turned lonesome. This chapter held a lot of explanations, like why she never wrote to Tombo. This story is getting really dramatic. I cant wait to see what happens next!
A chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Your writing is so powereful! I want to say this is over dramatic, but your intense words distract me from that. It was sad, but really good. I actually think this would be ok as a short oneshot, as I said, your writing describes the momment perfectly. The only peice of critism I can give is that it was a little to short. Im glad you take easy to constructive critism.
G chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Very cool idea! This was great. I wonder what Kiki will say to Tombo after all this time?
G chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Very good! I understand Kiki, but I still feel bad for Tombo.
FanGirl98578 chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Okay that makes since. I guess the years might have passed by for Kiki, but for Tombo they must have really dragged on. He better no have a girlfriend or a close female friend that can cause any misunderstandings. I can see it now: Tombo is fighting off some trampy lady, Kiki returns just in time to see said lady kiss him. Tears well up in her eyes as she stumbles backwards, then turns to fly away. Tombo sees her, wrestles his mouth away from the lady and starts running after her-calling "Kiki! I can explain! It's not what you think!" but Kiki has already gone home.
FanGirl98578 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
WHAT?! No letters!? Gah! *jaw drops to floor in amazement*
7kolache7 chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Loving the story so far. Can't wait for more.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Well written fanfic
Nukem999 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I know its been a while since this story has been updated but I prey that its not left for dead because this was WONDERFUL! Such a touching, deep, and emotional picture painted in two short chapters. The details were beautifully worded and I adore the conflict this training has given Kiki and Tombo's romantic coupling. I really hope you continue because I REALLY wanna see if these two finally get back together again, talk about an emotional cliff hanger.
ArmedWithAPen chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
Wow. Just wow. In only two chapters, you have managed to utterly capture my attention. The words you use in your writing are wonderful, and your descriptions are very well-done; my favorite is a "white-washed sunset." Very striking, unique. Gives an air of dull blankness in something that should be awash with color, such as Tombo's feelings as Kiki leaves.

And the plot is wonderful. Fascinating, the different stages of training Kiki must endure to become a powerful witch-very nice!

I note it hasn't been updated in close to five months. Please, continue! Keep up the great work.

Armed.
TheNerd chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
OH MY FREAKING GOSH! This a freaking awsome story! UPDATE!
VivoRisataAmore chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
I really hope you do continue this! :)

You seem to be doing really well and I like the concept.
wafflekins chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
I've been a huge Kiki's Delivery Service fan for ages! I really hope you continue this story because it's got a great beginning.
tentsubasa chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Cool! Poor Tombo, I wonder what'll happen now?
ohiowriter chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
This is very interesting. It is the first Kiki's Delivery Service fanfic that I have ever read. I think that it is sad that Kiki told Tombo she'd write every day but while maybe she did write every day she couldn't send them to him. I wonder what kind of strain it will put on their relationship, and what the isolation did to Kiki's personality.