Reviews for Vanilla Twilight
aussiemma chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
OH! I forgot... thank you for the little mention at the bottom of the last chapter there. I'm not sure I helped THAT much but to know I did even just a little bit is such a huge compliment. I was glad to be a part of it.

Anytime m'dear.
aussiemma chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
"The ping of the doors added a finality he couldn't comprehend. He was left staring at cold metal and closed doors, with a loss so great he feared his heart would never break like this again. And that was the true tragedy." - heart wrenching, to the point of a resounding "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" like someone falling off a cliff in my head.

I wanted SO badly for them to work it out in his apartment, at the park, but I know that wasn't possible then. They needed that grow up and figure themselves out time. The punching kicking screaming part was a hard read but I understand Sam's emotions there. Here's this boy who forced her to feel... forced her to need someone and he went and pissed it all away by kissing her best friend (even just for research purposes), a girl Sam is compared to pretty much every day of her life. Not kewl Freddie, not kewl.

This was one heartbreaking chapter m'dear, so much gut sinking emotion!

The end was just perfect, their awkward little moment where nothing much is said but so much is heard and understood! AMAZING!

Brilliant, brilliant job as always. You never fail to make me sufficiently jealous.

I'll definitely miss this one. xx
aussiemma chapter 6 . 11/29/2010

Heart breaking.

See what the eff you do to me?
aussiemma chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
First of all: "Skirts plus young teenage boy equals recipe for countless unwanted boners." - SO MANY LOL's!

Second: Carly is a tramp.

Third: That kiss was HOT!

Fourth: "Damn you Samantha Puckett," he swore against her. His words sent a shiver down her spine, their lips still touching." "I think you might be the one." - SEXY AS ALL HELL! JEEBUS!
aussiemma chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
I love how Sam is just going along as normal but offering slight changes and progression in their relationship, it seem as if she thinks things are just peachy while Freddie struggles to understand just what the hell her deal is. Adorable and even hilarious.

The end killed me. Effin Carly, always ruins shit. That bitch needs a take down.
aussiemma chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
This chapter is so cute I just can't take it!

Everything from the awkward wake up call to the fun in the snow, and him taking care of her hand, and buying her food, and her saying it was a date and... BAH! All of it. SWOOOOOOOON!

I effin love that she just takes off running like a maniac only to shout back at him that she had a great time. Adorably hilarious.
aussiemma chapter 2 . 11/25/2010

The fact that he justify's asking Sam on a date as a way to get her out of his hormonal system, thus making room for Carly is both hilariously naive and such a stupid ignorant boy lie. He's so blind I wanna slap him.

"Princess Banana Hammock."

F.R.I.E.N.D.S reference? So much win.
aussiemma chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I'VE NEVER REVIEWED THIS? WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL? I guess back when I discovered this stroke of brilliance I was in my lurking 'they're all gonna think I'm insane' phase. Well now that we know each other better than just 'well' I have no problem reviewing and reviewing with all my Seddie mental instability.

The only problem I face now is finding words to do your words justice. I really can't understand this idea you have in your head that your writing is just mediocre. If that's not a blatant lie then I don't know what is. Anyone, absolutely ANYONE will tell you that your writing far surpasses anything found on FFnet. You find this kind of writing in published books, and I don't mean Twilight. xD

For this chapter all I can say is that this:

"A compulsion that outweighed sense."

Sums up Freddie's confused attraction to Sam so perfectly that I can't even see straight. It's like an epiphany or something. So true, so profound, so simple. Why the hell couldn't I think of something like that?
an old fashioned girl chapter 8 . 11/19/2010
thanks for this. Seddie stories that are mature, in character and well-written are hard to come by. I throughly enjoyed reading yours.
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 8 . 10/21/2010