Reviews for Vanilla Twilight
Tech-Man chapter 5 . 9/24/2010
I was quite ready to skin you alive for having the Creddie kiss. Really, I almost couldn't get past it. I was so not expecting it. I figured she would make a move, but nothing like that.

THEN, you have the real kiss. The kiss everyone wanted. It was perfect. Having him walk away was awesome. Prefect timing all around.

My only question is I would like more info on the holding hands thing for Sam. Less of a question and more of a request.
Tech-Man chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
I will say this above all things...AAAAHHHH!

There, I believe I have proved my point.
Tech-Man chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
I don't understand. I suppose that is what makes me a member of the male species. We are not overly complicated, but there are times when we believe things are done with the explicit intention of making our heads hurt.
Tech-Man chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Nope, sorry, doesn't happen. Girls never agree to dates with friends the first time. I can't wait to see how this works out. So much better than reality I imagine. ;)
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Does pushing the button really make you smile? Does anything I place in this white box bordered by a thin blue line really mean something to you? This is a question I cannot answer for you. Instead, you will have to answer this question for me.

I would leave more, but I have to read now.
xxdevilishxx chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
Nooooo! You've got to update! Like real FAST! Why? 'Cause I say so! :/

I know! I know! That's a horrible and totally selfish reason, but I don't think I can wait! I'm completely powerless here, and so you need to update before I die of wondering what would happen next!

Updateeee! :)
axel100 chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
Plz update soon. We're still hanging here.
Cassie chapter 7 . 6/10/2010
Please, Please, Pleaseee rewrite the last chapter. This story is far too great to be left like this. :(
seren-mercury chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
So of course it sucks to hear that the muse has flown the coop but I completely understand and I just wanted to say that I loved this. I loved the way you handled him and Carly and him and Sam and the weirdly adorable disfunction of it all that seems so in place. I love the power you gave them over each other and the dynamics of their not-quite relationship and I hope sincerely that you some day find the inspiration you need because I would love to see a conclusion to this fabulous piece. Either way, I'm glad I got a chance to read it, so thanks so much for sharing it with the world.
sh3v0k4s chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
omg i love this story. i've read it like three times just so it's fresh in my mind when you update next. i've read almost all of your stories. you've got an amazing imagination and your attention to detail is out of this world. i hope you post soon. :
Clichesbullet chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
So, I'm reviewing this cause I felt like so guiltythis week when I favourite your work, and you, and spend the whole tim elike stalking your stories and stuff and I didn't say a word. So hey, hi, I like your work.

That been said, I just started the first chapter on this one that, by the way, I only clicked on cause you and I updated at the exactly same hour. It was creepy _ !

Like a sign from heaven where the Gods of polite reviewing and deserved feedbacked glared at me 'till I felt guilty for not complimenting you on your work.

Yes there are typos and stuff but you're good, girl, you're good.

(And, hm, yeah I'm weird and random so that's why I usually don't review people's story. Cause I rant and people don't like ranters).
axel100 chapter 6 . 4/21/2010
Great story! You really need to update.
sophia666 chapter 6 . 4/2/2010
wow. great story. every chapter's different and fantastic in it's own way. and I love how the characters are still themselves but slightly older. and I get why Freddie and Carly did what they did... but boy did I feel heartbroken sympathy for Sam in that last bit. I guessing she's probably going to beat him up or run away or both. and probably not going to speak to him ever.

anyway... I love how Freddie has this fascination with her, and how he can make her blush but she won't ever admit it, and when Carly explained the significance of the hand holding. and their first kiss.

I have to wonder how Freddie's how Freddie's going to make it up to her. wonderfully awesome story. please please please update soon.
May Lily chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
One question. Where are you? xD

"There's seven chapters to this one, all written already so this should be all posted by the end of this week/early next."

So much for that. The anticipation is killing me, so... :D
dracohermioneforever-seddie1 chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
I like thi alot keep up the good work can't wait to read the next one
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »