Reviews for Oops!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
O-O ... *dies of joy* :D
Cyber Girl chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This was really sweet and nice, good work
PoeticNonsenseNinjaStyle chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
lol so cute!
Kraehenhexe chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This story rocked! I LOVED Shintaro and Sakura at the end! YAY PARENTS! XDDD
Kam18 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
AWWW! That was soo cute! But did you notice that in almost ALLL anime shows that involve like kids/teens the mom of the girl always supports the 'friendship' of the daughter and older guy, but the dad is always screaming and overprotective? But hey, its funny and it makes sense, my dad is more overprotective of my sister than my mom... but my dad doesnt scream and threaten to run away like Amu's dad in Shugo Chara!... ANywaya, I really liked it, so thanks.

Kristen
jessi chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Excellent story! Very funny and sweet!
cheleyluna chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
i like the story
Contorted chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This is so good! I hope you'll write more soon.
Forever Mesmerised chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Thought I'd finally re-read and review it :)

Excellently written Sparkly, who would have guessed that you were a Ryou x Ichigo virgin when you wrote this.

I don't know why I stick around here anymore, I should just quick!

Guessing you mean quit?

On the his hand, to be precise. “Oops!” Ichigo remarked quietly, eyes wide in surprise.

And I think the 'the' isn't supposed to be there.

Very minor unimportant mistakes, so well done. I seriously hope you write some more RxI soon!

Much love, FM xoxo
Silver Artic Wolf chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This was kind of cute. I liked the part where her dad was yelling at her...sounds like my dad.. heheheh *sweatdrop*
Lass Cherrie chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
SQUE-E-E-E-E-E-E-E!

THANK YOU-U-U-U-U-U-U!

I loved it! It was so funny! And Ryou and Ichigo were so perfectly in character! Tee-hee! I loved how it was such a standard R/I situation - the raise; every R/I shipper starts with the raise scene XD - but you managed to twist it so it had your own stamp on it :)

Thanks so much for writing it for me! I didn't think you'd be able to write so quickly XD Your amazingness knows no bounds! :D

So, congratulations: You converted me to Kish/Ichigo. And *pats self on back* I converted you to Ryou/Ichigo.

Ya-a-ay! Evil shenanigans FTW!

So, so, so! When's YOUR birthday? ;)

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! :D