Reviews for There's this Saying about Curiosity
Word eclipse chapter 5 . 4/7
I love the writing style and the plot so far! The characters are lovable and Holly isn't annoyingly weak. Don't take that the wrong way, I love Harry Potter, but come on, Harry had all those special lessons and trainings, yet he STILL had to rely on the Elder Wand and the Horcrux within him to defeat Voldemort. It makes it seem like luck, the prophecy, and Dumbledore's meddling did everything for him. Here, Holly can beat you up, set you on fire, then reveal some of your greatest secrets and worst memories, along with having a secret arsenal of "toys" provided by Fred and George with unknown danger levels.

I really want to read more... It hasn't been updated in a couple of years. Are you ever continuing this?
tnle chapter 4 . 3/16
It's really refreshing to read that Harry gets dropped in at a young age instead of born into the Narutoverse, and doesn't meet the main characters lickety split.
Liking the story so far! :)
Infernus est in animo chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
Why hasn't this been updated? i know your still active since you've things that have been published this year.
moon so bright chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Nice. I seriously hope you continue this.
moon so bright chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
Damn. That old lady rocks.
moon so bright chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Crazy old ladies are awesome!
moon so bright chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Cool. I love their interactions.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Bad place to end...
Winter's Folly chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Lovely.
lemonxlime15 chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Nooooo! How could you leave it there!?
D:
But anywhoo great story and hopefully and update can be seen in the closer future then a further one? :3
Happy New Years!
Kairia'sYami chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Yes, I think the correct phrasing would be that Death is allergic to her. Or just doesn't like her. Anyway, I like this story. ,
RandomAsRainbows chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
:( this is a brilliant story and it upsets me that it has not been updated in a long time (a year) :P
Saturnblue chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
lol all the fun is a about to begin starting with our very own Hidden Village of the Leaf. MHWHAHAHA!
With the extra duo coming into this mess of invasion it will be more chaos for the leaf and more interesting people to meet.