Reviews for There's this Saying about Curiosity
bassoongirl14 chapter 5 . 4/5
I totally love this so far!
Ryuuohjin chapter 5 . 4/4
So no wand less or accidental magic?

And is this story dead by the way?
uwishuwerecool chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
more?
laexdream chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
How interesting! I'm looking forward to more - specially Holly meeting Konoha's resident ninjas. xD
Ansem56 chapter 5 . 5/27/2015
Oh please please please pleeeeeease keep wrighting this story, I love it if you would be so kind. Sorry for the gramner :p
Word eclipse chapter 5 . 4/7/2015
I love the writing style and the plot so far! The characters are lovable and Holly isn't annoyingly weak. Don't take that the wrong way, I love Harry Potter, but come on, Harry had all those special lessons and trainings, yet he STILL had to rely on the Elder Wand and the Horcrux within him to defeat Voldemort. It makes it seem like luck, the prophecy, and Dumbledore's meddling did everything for him. Here, Holly can beat you up, set you on fire, then reveal some of your greatest secrets and worst memories, along with having a secret arsenal of "toys" provided by Fred and George with unknown danger levels.

I really want to read more... It hasn't been updated in a couple of years. Are you ever continuing this?
tnle chapter 4 . 3/16/2015
It's really refreshing to read that Harry gets dropped in at a young age instead of born into the Narutoverse, and doesn't meet the main characters lickety split.
Liking the story so far! :)
Infernus est in animo chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
Why hasn't this been updated? i know your still active since you've things that have been published this year.
moon so bright chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Nice. I seriously hope you continue this.
moon so bright chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
Damn. That old lady rocks.
moon so bright chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Crazy old ladies are awesome!
moon so bright chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Cool. I love their interactions.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 7/6/2014