Reviews for No Turning Back
rinnyyie chapter 16 . 3/12
LOVELOVELOVE!Best novel I've ever seen!太赞了!看的我好心疼~~o(_)o
ajay1960 chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Really loved this story, reading second time around!
Elislin chapter 16 . 11/1/2013
I've been missing my dose of good old CSI Miami fanfiction.
Wonder if we will get more to the story? :)
Arlyn chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
You are officially in my Favorites. Is it hot in here or is it just me?
Thanks for a good read
Arlyn aka greeneyes51
caligurl93 chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Wonderful story! Your an amazing writer! Don't stop...I would really love to see you continue a saga for Horatio and Calleigh!
Jessica chapter 16 . 1/10/2013
OMG am I so happy you have written more! Great story, I hope you write more soon. I would love to see them back to being together and more romantic!
Cherrifan82 chapter 16 . 1/11/2013
More soonish please and thank you

Brandy
HEHC4evr chapter 16 . 1/11/2013
So glad you decided to "dust this off". This story has so much depth and emotion it deserves a finish. I like what you did with this chapter and had Horatio come to a conclusion that the both of them are the same. Love it.
DucaineRomance chapter 16 . 1/10/2013
I love this story! I love these two together, they are perfect for each other. I am happy you wrote more and I hope you write more asap. I'd love to see them more together as a couple.
Lieutenant Caine chapter 16 . 1/10/2013
A beautiful ending to this story. Well done. I've followed it from the beginning and enjoyed every word of it.

Lt. Caine
olliebella chapter 16 . 1/10/2013
aww great x
olliebella chapter 15 . 9/12/2012
great story are you going to do more chapters x
baglady101 chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
Please don't stop this wonderful story! I was reading each chapter, holding my breath then came to the end of chapters. :( Please consider finishing this...your writing is tops!
Cherrifan82 chapter 15 . 1/29/2012
more soonish please

Brandy
HEHC4evr chapter 15 . 1/28/2012
Love it! You write the very complex Horatio extremely well. Makes the readers feel sorry for both the charaters. Please continue.