Reviews for TFA Shattered Glass
ThePizzadude93 chapter 1 . 9/6
So far, this seems like a good start. I like the idea of the Animated verse being retold in the style of Shattered Glass. However, I only have one complaint; your editing. You do realize that you're putting quoted lines next to each other instead of separated, right? They're not suppose to be like that.

Watch, this is how you do it;

"What were the Decepticons really like?"
"Trust me kid, you're better of not knowing,"

They should NOT be like this;

"What were the Decepticons really like" "Trust me kid, you're better off not knowing,"

Perhaps if you if this little error, then maybe this story would go better. I'm not trying to sound rude or anything. Just giving you some helpful advice so that you would know better in the future.
Lord Nitro chapter 19 . 10/14/2015
You killed Blackarachnia ;~;
Phoenix chapter 22 . 9/12/2015
Your story is fab it's better than what I can do. I plan on posting some of my own in the future but parents are being difficult.
Democracy Prime chapter 20 . 9/5/2015
This seems like the scene from the 3 star wars movie
Democracy Prime chapter 13 . 9/5/2015
Is he turning is he into a food guy now?
russianwinter013 chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
It would be nice if the story wasn't in bold, and if you bothered to start a new paragraph each time someone spoke. You haven't been taught basic grammar, I assume? Not being rude; it's just what it looks like...
Guest chapter 8 . 3/12/2015
An other star wars reference!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
In this sequal sentinel is good write a sg beast wars story please but a complain is a lot of character personality a are unmirrord wreckage gold bug mixmaster and scrapper should hate oil and be evil why in the canon they were never truly bad gold bug is primes soundwave
Guest chapter 19 . 5/11/2014
Wait I was scrolling threw the chapter and goldbug was alive
Guest chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
blast me for a fool you quoted the original sg starscream
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
the next story should feature rodimus the dinobots springer the aerial bots dinobots blurr andmain villain ultra magnus and kup along with galvatron the predacons the sweeps including the tripedicas council in the sequal
Guest chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
Did elita and optimus date and the next one you should just get ideas not from the show
Guest chapter 21 . 4/18/2014
In the sequal optimus should escape with his sucsesor rodimus and the the autobots would got o vea
Guest chapter 19 . 4/18/2014
You quated beast wars alot with the crosshaor and scoops trial and the base destroyed and waspinator
Guest chapter 14 . 4/18/2014
Megatron did not seem to be good this chapter